Ganpat University is a State Private University which was established in 2005 in Mehsana, Gujarat. The institute offers Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research courses. Admissions will be made through both entrance and merit basis depending upon the course.
Ganpat University Admissions to the B.Tech and M.Tech programs are based on their scores in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)/ JEE Main and GATE, respectively. Selection in B.Arch program will be based on NATA score and for Bachelor’s in Design, candidates have to appear for entrance exam conducted by Ganpat University (GNUDAT). Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses will be made through entrance exam conducted by the university.
The university offers good placements to the deserving candidates. Read more about the placements- Ganpat University Placement
Ganpat University Highlights:
Mehsana District Education Foundation
Approvals for Courses
Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research
Total Annual Intake
Accommodation for 240 students
With 94 Industries
How to Reach
70 kms away from commercial hub of Gujarat – Ahmedabad
45 kms from the capital city of Gujarat – Gandhinagar
Why to take admission in Ganpat University:
- Unique Curriculum: Ganpat University is the only University in Gujarat offering B. Tech in Marine Engineering. PG Diploma Course in ERP Systems in collaboration with SAP and Oracle; First Time in the world Oracle has offered a full program with any University. It is the first university in Gujarat offering MBA in Pharmaceuticals Management, Agribusiness Management (Second after IIM-Ahmedabad)
- Collaboration: B. Tech program in Cloud Computing and Big Data in collaboration with IBM; Only and First University in Western India
- Awards: Ministry of Minority Education, Government of India had conferred “World Education Summit Award – 2014” for Industry-Academia Category to the Ganpat University
Ganpat University Courses Offered
Integrated B.Tech and B.Tech
Ganpat University offers six-year integrated Diploma and B.Tech course in various specializations. Candidates must have passed class 10th for admission to the course. Admissions will be conducted through counselling by Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC), based on candidate’s score in the qualifying exam.
The university also offers a four-year B.Tech program for which admissions are based on candidates score in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) or JEE Main.
B.Arch and B.Design
The university offers courses Bachelor’s in Architecture and Design under its UG wing. Admissions to B.Arch will be through counselling conducted by ACPC based on candidate’s score in National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA). Candidates applying for admissions to Bachelor’s in Design must appear for Ganpat University Design Aptitude Test (GNUDAT).
UG and Integrated Courses
Several five-year dual degree programs (undergraduate + postgraduate) are run by various departments at GU. It also offers BBA, B. Com, BCA, and B.Pharm courses at undergraduate level. Candidates will be selected for the program on the basis of their score in the qualifying exam.
M.Tech and M.Pharm
GU offers two-year Master’s program in Technology and Pharmacy in a wide array of specializations. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for the M.Tech program. Admissions to both the programs will be based on counselling by Admissions Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). For M.Tech admissions, candidates must have a valid score in Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
GU offers Masters in a spectrum of disciplines of Science, Commerce, Social Work, Arts and Computer Applications. Admissions to M.Sc., M. Com, MSW, M.A and MCA courses are based on merit list as per the candidate’s score in qualifying examination.
MBA and PGDM
Ganpat University offers Master’s in Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in Management in various fields. Only the candidates who hold a valid CAT/ MAT/ XATor CMAT are eligible for the further admission process at GU. Selection to MBA in Marketing, HR, IB, Finance will be through counselling by ACPC.
M.Phil and Ph.D
Ganpat University offers M.Phil in English, Economics and Commerce. It also offers Ph.D in various disciplines. Admissions will be conducted through the merit list issued by the university on the basis of candidate’s score in Ganpat University Entrance Exam.
Read more about the Courses and Fees- Ganpat University Courses and Fees
Ganpat University Rankings
·Awarded a Public Choice Award under Interface between Industry - Academia Category for the project Industry Academia Association for Preparing Industry Ready Employable Skilled Manpower and Promotion in the 4th World Education Summit - 2014 held on 07-08 August 2014 at Hotel Eros, New Delhi.
- S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SKPCPER) has been awarded "Education Leadership Award - 2014” in the Devang Mehta Business School Awards - 2014 held on 15th November 2014 at Hotel Taj Lands’ End, Mumbai.
- Awarded as the 'Best Private University Overall in Western India' by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and The Education Post in Education Excellence Awards - 2014 held on 8th December 2014 at Hotel Silver Cloud, Ahmedabad.