TATA Institute Of Social Science popularly known as TISS is one of the oldest institutes for professional social work education in Asia. Overall NIRF ranking for the institute stands at 57.
The institute has already started its placement drive for the year 2020-21 and the Highest CTC stood at INR 32 LPA and for the 2021-22 summer internship batch the Highest Stipend stood at INR 1.5 Lakh Per Month.
As per the Information collected by Collegedunia, following is the data about the placements of TISS.
|Company||Role||CTC (INR)||Number Of Students|
|Asian Paints||HRM||22 LPA||1-2|
|Colgate Palmolive||HRM||32 LPA||1-2|
|Mahindra GMC||HRM||26-27 LPA||1-2|
|Bajaj Auto||HRM||21-22 LPA||1-2|
The highest CTC stood at INR 32 LPA which is offered by Colgate Palmolive.
Check TISS Mumbai Admission
|Highest Salary Package Offered||INR 32.79 LPA|
|Median Salary Package Offered||INR 20.25 LPA|
|Average Salary Package Offered||INR 21.15 LPA|
|Sector with the highest number of offers||FMCG|
|Total PPOs released||20|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon, TCS, RelianceJio, Hindustan Unilevere, Mahindra|
|Total Number of Participating Students||60|
|Lateral Placement Offers||15|
- Brands like Adani Group, Fractal Analytics, TCS, WNS visited the campus as recruiters for the first time
- The number of lateral placement offers for the batch of 2020 stood at 15
TISS Mumbai Placement Analysis 2020
The graphs and the data below represent a comparison between trends from the placement season 2019 and 2020:
Over twenty percent of the students obtained annual salaries of more than 20 lakhs.
- The maximal annual salary of 30.33 lakhs came from FMCG major Colgate Palmolive. This pay package is about ten percent higher than last year’s maximal annual salary of 27 lakhs offered by Reckitt Benckiser.
- The median salary this year rose to 20.05 lakhs as against 18.5 lakhs last year.
- The mean salary this year rose to 20.06 lakhs as against 18.77 lakhs in last year.
- The mean salary this year rose by nearly 7 percent and the median salary rose by approximately 8 percent over last year.
Sector Wise Top Recruiters at TISS Mumbai (Final Placement (2020):
|Consulting and General Management||Mahindra and Mahindra, RIL, IBM, Deloitte India, TCS|
|Energy, Telecom and Automobile||Dell EMC, Shell, Hero Motorcop, Samsung R&D, Sun Pharma|
|Pharma and Healthcare||Sun Pharma, Dr. Reddy Laboratories|
|Banking and Finance||Citi Bank, HDFC, ICICI Bank|
The FMCG sector played the biggest role in the placement arena at TISS, making around eighteen percent of the total offers, followed by IT/ITeS/technology and consulting with sixteen percent and thirteen percent of the offers respectively, and multinationals accorded upto ten percent of the offers.
TISS Summer Internship Placements 2020-21 Report
During the TISS Summer Internship Placements for the year 2020-21, the institute recorded 100% placements with the median stipend of INR 2 Lakhs for 2 Month and the Highest Stipend of INR 3 Lakh for 2 months.
Some of the top recruiters include Amazon, ABG, Cipla, DRL, Flipkart and HPCL.