CMJ University is the first private university of Meghalaya. It was established in 2009 by an Act of Meghalaya State Legislature under the CMJ University, Act, 2009. It is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
CMJ University offers UG, PG, PhD and diploma courses in the following faculties: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of distance education, Faculty of Commerce, and Faculty of Nursing etc.
- Candidates have to apply through the official website of the institute or through the study centers.
- Candidate applying for undergraduate level courses, diploma and advanced diploma courses should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- To apply for the postgraduate level degree and diploma courses, candidates must be a graduate in the concerned subject.
- Selection to all the program is done on the basis of the merit in the previous qualifying examination
- For admission to MBA courses, M.Phil and the PhD courses, university conducts group discussion and personal interview.
Read more: Courses and fees offered by CMJ University
Highlights of CMJ University, Shillong Admissions
|Name of the University||CMJ University, Shillong|
|University Type||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2021|
|Entrance Mode||Common Entrance Test conducted by CMJ University|
|Entrance Exam Dates||May and June 2021|