The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University (ICFAI), Meghalaya was established under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Act, 2005. The mission of the University is to offer world class, innovative, career-oriented professional post-graduate and undergraduate programmes through inclusive technology-aided pedagogies to equip students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and high sense of ethics.
- Placed in West Garo Hills, Meghalaya
- Established in 2005
- The University is recognized by UGC and Government of Meghalaya
- The University is sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India , a non - profit Educational Society
- The university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, the Federation of Universities, India and the Association of Commonwealth Universities, London
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Department of Economics
Library: The University has a well-stocked Library of courseware, Books & References. For latest updates, the library is equipped with journals and magazines.
Computer Facilities: The University has equipped itself with a Computer Lab along with internet facilities. The University provided computing facility at both the Campuses. The computers are connected over Local Area Network (LAN) in hybrid fashion with enough internet bandwidth for general use, especially for online training, research, video conferencing, etc.