Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University commonly known as ICFAI University is highly considered as a place for innovation, social, professional ethics, Life Skills for students in Mizoram. It offers high quality education at full time postgraduate and undergraduate courses along with distance learning programs in Engineering, Information technology, arts, commerce, education and Management courses.
- Located at Aizawl, Mizoram, the university was notified by an act of Government of Mizoram recently.
- The University was established under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, (Mizoram) Act, 2006
- Recognized by UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB)
- The University is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK and Federation of Universities (FedUni), India
- It has been spread over 17.58 acres of land with the built up area of 43000 sq. ft.
- It offers undergraduate and postgraduate, research based courses in Management and science and Technology
- It has been an area of learning for staff, students and corporate due to its acumen research, emphasis on professional ethics, life skills and social skills for an overall development for an individual.
- It is one of the top ranked private university for students, staffs and corporate
- There are frequent seminars and presentations to enhance the communication and technical skills for the students.
The University encourages the students for research work and higher education. Their international tie ups provide a medium for the students to get an exposure with the developing technology and the market analysis helps to understand the essentials for the students for survival in the industry. The following is the list of international university tie ups:
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, USA
- The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, USA
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
- University of Salford, Manchester, UK
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
- Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, France
- ICN Graduate School of Business, University of Nancy, France
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Group ESC Chambery Business School, France
- International University of Monaco, Monaco
- Department of Management
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Arts
- Department of Education
- Department of Finance
- Department of Banking
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Law
- Department of Information Technology
Students are encouraged to participate in activities that are held in college like Group Discussion, Games, Debates, Sports Meets, Elocution, Industrial Visits, Quizzes, Seminars, Sessions, Skits & Plays, Cultural Meets and Publications/Magazines
The central library of ICFAI is well equipped university library with resources on management and science and technology. It has network connected with and is accessible for its students and teaching staff.
- A huge collection of text books, journals, magazines, reference books and research papers.
- The total number of books of books is 12500 and 40 magazines.
- It consists of diverse resources that cater the need of the students in management and technology fields.
The University offers hostel facility to most of its students. The hostel atmosphere is congenial for the student to study and enhance his personality.
The computer lab is equipped with 60 work stations. The computing facilities available at the university are updated with latest software and hardware resources. It is equipped with multiple servers and terminals along with the multiple operating systems hence enabling service oriented / client server architecture.
Auditorium: It also has a large auditorium with seating capacity of 300.