Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, commonly known as ICFAI University, is highly considered as platform for creativity, professional ethics, Life Skills for students in Nagaland. It is located in the heart of Dimapur a developing town of Nagaland which holds the future for the research based companies.It offers high quality education at PG and UG courses in Management and computer application courses.
- Located at Dimapur, Nagaland, the university was notified by an act of Government of Nagaland and was established in 2008.
- ICFAI University is best known for its Financial accounting programme
- The university is member of Federation of Universities, India and Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- It has been an area of learning for staff, students and corporate due to its acumen research, emphasis on professional ethics, life skills and social skills for an overall development for an individual.
- It is one of the top ranked private university for students, staffs and corporate. The mission of the university is to offer high quality, world class undergraduate and postgraduate courses with the help of technology. It believes in socio economic and cultural development of the nation.
- There are frequent seminars and presentations to enhance the communication and technical skills for the students.
- The university invites subject matter experts for their guest lecturers’ session so that the students are acquainted with latest development in technology
- The university has 10 centers throughout India to acquaint high quality education to the students
- It offers undergraduate and postgraduate, research based courses in Management and science and Technology
The University encourages the students for research work and higher education. Their international tie ups provide a medium for the students to get an exposure with the developing technology and the market analysis helps to understand the essentials for the students for survival in the industry. The following is the list of international university tie ups:
- University of Salford, Manchester, UK
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
- Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, France
- ICN Graduate School of Business, University of Nancy, France
The Placement activities are managed by the Admission and Placement Department of the University wo looks after the training and placement activities on a full time and continuous basis.
Placement Status of BBA & BCA 2010-2013 Batches and MBA 2011-13 Batch
Name of Course
No. of students passed out
No. of students gone for higher studies
No. of students placed
No. of students engaged in family business
No. of students yet to be placed
Students are encouraged to participate in activities that are held in college like Group Discussion, Games, Debates, Sports Meets, Elocution, Quizzes, Seminars, Sessions, Skits & Plays, Cultural Meets and Publications/Magazines. This helps to create a team based atmosphere along with reducing stress levels for the students. These activities also include building confidence and provide a medium for exchange of ideas and thoughts.
The central library of ICFAI is well equipped university library with resources on management and science and technology. It has network connected with and is accessible for its students and teaching staff.
- A huge collection of text books, journals, magazines, reference books and research papers.
- It consists of diverse resources that cater the need of the students in management and technology fields.
The University offers hostel facility to most of its students. The hostel atmosphere is congenial for the student to study and enhance his personality.
The computing facilities available at the university is updated with latest software and hardware resources. It is equipped with multiple servers and terminals along with the multiple operating systems hence enabling service oriented / client server architecture.