Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU) is one of the premier institutions in the country, started in 2003, situated in the state of Rajasthan. The Institute offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs, concentrating on various disciplines of ayurvedic study.
- The selection process to the Institute is done on the basis of merit. This includes an All India Entrance Examination conducted exclusively by the University.
- Application forms are available online on the official university website, as well as in person at the University.
- For undergraduate courses, candidates must have appeared for the entrance examination and have passed the 10+2 level to be considered for admission.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
- Alongside the regular undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the University also offers various certificate and diploma programs, as well as a Ph.D. programme, but only at the discretion of the University.
|Name of the University||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Last Date to Apply||NA|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Name of Entrance Examination||DSRRAU Entrance Test|
|Counselling Date||Announced at time of merit list|
|Release of Application Forms||Last week of April|
|Last date to apply||Last week of April|
|Date of examination||1st week of June|
|Release of Merit list/admission counseling||End June / Early July|
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University UG Admission 2019
The University offers 4 courses at the undergraduate level. Those who wish to pursue these courses may do so by applying for the entrance examination online through the official website of the University.
The basic qualification for a candidate to be eligible is a pass at the 10+2 level from a recognized board in the country, i.e. State Board / ISC / CBSE or the equivalent, with a background in the Science stream.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|BAMS||Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery||Passed at the 10+2 level with Science Biology (minimum 50 % marks are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||Entrance Examination conducted by DSRRAU, Group discussion, Personal interview|
|BHMS||Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery||Passed at the 10+2 level with Science Biology (minimum 50 % marks aggregate)|
|BUMS||Unani Medicine and Surgery||Passed at the 10+2 level with Science Biology and Urdu as a subject of study (minimum 50 % marks aggregate)|
|BNYS||Naturopathy and Yoga Science||Passed at the 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (minimum 50 % marks aggregate)|
Admission to the undergraduate programs at DSRRAU Jodhpur is done on the basis of a comprehensive selection process. Admission is confirmed only after completing all required processes, including document verification and payment of required fee amount.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University PG Admission 2019
The University offers 2 courses at the postgraduate level. Those who wish to pursue these courses may do so by applying online through the official website of the University.
The minimum requirement in terms of eligibility for postgraduate (MD) programs at DSRRAU Jodhpur is a pass at the undergraduate level in the relevant field of Ayurvedic study (Ayurved or Homeopathy). Admission for eligible candidates is subject to performance in selection process, and availability of seats.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|M.D.||Ayurveda||A pass at the undergraduate level in a relevant field (i.e. BAMS for Ayurveda and BHMS for Homeopathy) from a recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate.||Entrance Examination conducted by DSRRSU, Group discussion, Personal interview|
|M.S.||Ayurveda||A pass at the undergraduate level in a relevant field, i.e. a BAMS degree, from a recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate.|
Admission to the postgraduate programs at DSRRAU Jodhpur is also done on the basis of a similar, equally comprehensive selection process. This includes the All India level Joint Entrance Test conducted by the University, as well as a group discussion and personal interview.
Those selected on the basis of their performance must then appear in person for the admission counseling process. Admission is confirmed only after completing all required processes, including document verification and payment of required fee amount.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply may do so by completing all the following steps:
- Go to the official university website, and click on the ‘Admission Notice’ tab, which will lead you to a link for the application form.
- Fill in all required details in the form, and verify before submitting.
- The fee is generally Rs.1500/-, with the fee being halved for those from reserved categories.
- You can also apply through the Vacant Seat allotment form on the RAU Jodhpur website.
Alternatively, the form can be bought and submitted at the college office itself. The form thus obtained must be duly filled in and submitted within the given time period.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College