Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University located in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The University is registered under the Rajasthan Society Registration Act No. 28 that came into practice in 1958. JRNRVU was established in the year 1937 and since then offers various UG, PG and Diploma courses to the candidates.
Check Janarda Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Admission
Janarda Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Highlights
Deemed to be University
AICTE and UGC
Over 10,000 books
1 (Boys hostel)
2 (Girls hostel)
How to Reach
8.1 Km from Udaipur City Railway Station, Jawahar Nagar
7 Km from Udaipur City Bus Stand
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Courses and Admission
The University offers B.Tech, BBA, BCA / BCA (Lateral), B.A, B.Com, BSW, BAP and BCP program at the Undergraduate level. Admission to these courses will on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 in any discipline.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech course must have passed 10+2 with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
- To apply for Diploma in Engineering a candidate must pass 10th with minimum required aggregate in Mathematics and Science.
- For B.Tech program selection is entirely based on the merit followed by the Counselling.
- Admission to Diploma, BCA / BCA (Lateral), B.A, B.Com, BSW, BAP, BCP courses will be done on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance test / Group Discussion / Personal Interview / Merit list.
JRNRVU offers MBA, MCA / MCA (Lateral), PGDCA, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com and MSW courses at the Postgraduate level. Applying candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Selection to certain PG courses is made on the basis of Entrance test / Group Discussion / Personal Interview / Merit list.
- Admission to MBA course will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in graduation.
Also, Check Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Fees Structure
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Facilities
- Library : The Institute has a well stocked and spacious library with more than 10,000 books. There are collection of books by Indian and Foreign authors on various functional areas of Paramedical Science, IT and Management. The University library has a collection of Dictionaries, Encyclopedia and Journals.
- Hostel : The Institute provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls. All hostels are facilitated with modern amenities like 24 hours security, mineral water, common – reading room, indoor games and telephone to ensure comfortable and homely stay for students.