Shridhar University, a self-finance university was established by Vijay Pal Yadav. The University is initiative from Sarvhit Trust, a non-profit organization. The University is known for its cutting edge courses in various disciplines and fields of study. The sprawling University campus is a hub of socio-cultural events. It is affiliated with 11 schools offering Graduate and Post Graduate degree courses in pursuit of advanced research. It offers a varied portfolio of study courses in disciplines such as economics, science and technology. It aims to strive for quality academic education right from its inception.
Fact & Figure of Shridhar University:
Vijay Pal Yadav
UGC and Government of Rajasthan
AICTE, Bar Council of India
Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Placed Students in 2013-14
5,000 Books and 1500 CD’s
Located on Jaipur-Pilani State Highway- 17, Rajasthan
How to Reach
- The nearest airports are Delhi (4 hours by road) and Jaipur (3 hours by road).
- The nearest Railway Stations are Chirawa (3 km) and Loharu (26 km).
Why to Join Shridhar University:
- It is host to highly respected faculty from top Institutions in India and abroad.
- It has collaborations and cooperative ventures with foreign Institutions of Higher Learning, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, Indian Universities and Local Industries.
- The famous academic courses of the university is Mining Engineering, Fashion Technology and Management and Commerce programs in Marketing and Finance.
- The University is known for housing prominent colleges and institutes like BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) and CEERI (Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute) located within the immediate vicinity.