Shridhar University is a self- financed University which was established by the Government of Rajasthan in 2010. Located in Pilani, Rajasthan, the University offers a total of 25 courses across 8 different streams. Admissions to technical courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA are mainly on the basis of the online entrance test of Shridhar University, JEE Mains, CAT and GATE, however admission to non-technical courses like B.Sc, M.Sc are merit-based. Application form for admission to the programs offered by Shridhar University can be filled in both online and offline format.
Shridhar University, Pilani Highlights 2020
|Established | Type of Institution||2010 | Private|
|Area of Campus||60 acres|
|Approved by||AICTE/ UGC|
|Top Recruiters||HMT, HCL, BSNL, Microsoft, etc.|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance based and Merit-based.|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Labs, Auditoriums|
Shridhar University, Pilani Courses 2020
Read more: Shridhar University Fees.
Shridhar University, Pilani Admissions
For admission to Shridhar University in technical subjects, candidates need to clear exams like Shridhar University entrance exam, JEE Mains, GATE etc, for non-technical subjects admission is merit-based. The basic eligibility to apply for admission in the UG courses is that students must clear 10+2 level examination in concerned subjects from a recognized board. In case of PG courses, candidates must possess a graduation degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
How to apply?
Students who wish to apply for any of the courses as mentioned above can follow the steps;
- The application form can be submitted either in online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates should carefully fill the columns of basic introduction, personal information, and academic details respectively.
- Once it is filled, the applicants can upload their photograph and signature. In case of offline form they should affix the photograph and sign the form.
- Next, the prescribed fees should be paid via online or offline mode.
- In case of offline form students should send it to the official address of Shridhar University. In case of online form, they should final submit it in the online portal.
Read more: Shridhar University Admission.
Shridhar University, Pilani Placements
Shridhar University has a vibrant placement cell dedicated for the placement activities. Companies like Jindal steel and power, Hero, LT, ESCORTS, MTNL, PARLE, BSNL, HMT, SARAS, Doordarshan, Google, AEGIS, HCL, Microsoft, Tata steel, Western coalfield limited, etc visit the campus every year.
Read more: Shridhar University Placements.
Shridhar University, Pilani Scholarships
The university has various scholarship programs for needy and meritorious students. Below are the details about the scholarship programs-
- In 10/10+2/Graduation, if a student gets 90% and above, SU ensures 100% tuition fees reduction.
- In 10/10+2/Graduation, if a student gets 85% and above, SU offers 50% tuition fees.
- In 10/10+2/Graduation, if a student gets 80% and above, SU 25% reduction in tuition fees.
- Physically challenged candidates get 50% relaxation in tuition fees
- Female students, wards of defence and paramilitary personnel get 100% relaxation of admission fees.
Read more: Shridhar University Scholarships.
Shridhar University, Pilani Facilities
Shridhar University guarantees every student the following facilities throughout the studies;
- Wi-Fi campus: IT-enabled campus students can access the internet facility from anywhere on the campus with high-speed networks.
- Classrooms: It extends a good platform for healthy debates, lectures, and discussion. The latest technology is equipped in classrooms. Biometric smartcards are issued for ensuring the security of each student within the campus premises.
- Laboratory: Labs and workshops for every department. X-Ray rooms, engineering, and electrical workshops are equipped with modern techniques.
- Sports & Activities: SU also gives adequate care for the sports and cultural activities of the students. SU has indoor and outdoor gaming aids. The open-air-theatre and A-C auditorium of SU helps to showcase the talents.
- Transportation: Bus transportation facility is provided by SU for the convenience of students.
- Hostel: Separate hostel amenity for girls and boys. The hostel is well equipped with a mess, internet network, 24*7 electricity, water, heater facility, TV room, space for leisure activities, gymnasium, and basic facilities. SU guarantees a homely feeling in the hostel.
- Library: A good library is working for developing the reading behavior of the students. Digitalization in the library made the studies beyond the walls of the library.
- Cafeteria: The warm ambiance of the café creates a friendly atmosphere. Varieties like Chinese, Thai, and Italian foods are available. Cafeteria, which charges an affordable rate for food items.
- Medical Aid: A resident physician is available in the campus to ensure the health care and mobile van facility to deal with emergencies.
Shridhar University, Pilani Faculty
SU has a smart teaching team to mold and nurture the growth of each student. The institution is promising the vivid learning experience with the help of co-operating faculty members. The SU faculty members are keenly focusing on the skill and personality development of the students. The President of the campus is Lieutenant Colonel.
The detail of SU faculty team is as follows;
- Total number of faculties: 32
- Assistant Professors : 21
- Visiting Faculties : 2
- Teaching Associates : 1
Shridhar University FAQs:
Ques. Are there any Ph.D. programs in SU?
Ques. What is the admission procedure for the Ph.D. program?
Ques. Does SU ensure an anti-ragging cell on the campus?
Ques. What are the top recruiters that visit the campus?
Ques. How are the hostel facilities in SU?