Nehru Gram Bharati University is located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.It was established in the year 2008. The NGBU offer a wide range of under graduate and post graduate programs. For UG programs, applicant must have completed their senior secondary school in the respective or relevant discipline whereas for applying for PG programs, he/she must hold a graduation degree. There are also 4 short terms courses for professional development.
Key Points regarding NGBU Admission:
- Those who wish to enroll for B.A. and B.Com., programs must have passed their senior secondary school from a recognized school board whereas for B.Sc. courses, he/she must have completed senior secondary school in related or relevant subject.
- If he/she was unable to qualify in the previous year, the candidate can apply in the subsequent year.All the UG courses such as BCA,BBA, BSW, B.Lib.I.Sc., BA have an intake of 60 students each. The largest number of seats are in the B.Com course with 240 students.
- For admissions in B.Ed. and M.Ed., entrance exam is conducted. Passed students of exam are admitted through counselling.
- B.Ed. Special (H.I.) and M.,Ed. Special (H.I.) courses are specially designed for the training of Deaf & dumb students. These are 1 year courses. B.Ed. Special (H.I.) and M.,Ed. Special (H.I.) have 25 and 10 seats respectively.
- The mode of filling up the application form is offline wherein applicants can obtain the application form from the university campus. The university conducts entrance examinations for all its courses.
- After the declaration of results, a merit list is published. The selected candidates are called for the counselling round at the university campus for the final part of the admission procedure.
Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the University||Nehru Gram Bharati University|
|University Type||Private Higher Education Institution|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination, Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online both|
|Name of the Entrance|
|Entrance Mode||Written examinations|
|Scholarship||Scholarships funded by Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India-BRNS, UGC, DST, Women Scientist Fellowships (WOS-DST), Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)|