Sharda University (SU), Noida, established in 2009, has achieved a dominant position in the field of education and research. It is a private university that has become the only global university of India with students from 85+ countries and academic tie-ups with 250+ universities worldwide such as the USA, UK, Russia, Slovenia, Italy, Canada, and many more. The university offers more than 200 programs at UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, Integrated, and Short-term degrees/ certificates. Popular courses at SU are B. Tech., B.Sc., MBA. Admissions to these programs are done through entrance exams of JEE, SUAT, GATE, NET, MAT, CAT, CLAT, NEET and many other exams. The process is preceded by a Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD).
- SUAT 2021 Application Form has been released for admission to UG, PG and Integrated courses at the official website: sharda.ac.in.
- SUAT Slot Booking has been discontinued for Admission 2020-21. All new admissions against vacant/lapsed seats will be done based on eligibility criteria.
SU, Noida Highlights 2021
Following are the highlights of Sharda University, Noida:
|Established | University Type||2009 | Private|
|Name of University||Sharda University|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘B’ Grade|
|Approved by||NCTE, DCI, COA, BCI, UGC, MCI|
|Entrance Exam||JEE, NATA, UPSEE, SUAT, NET, MAT, GATE, XAT, CAT, NEET and CLAT|
|Approved to||UGC, MCI, DCI, NCTE and state Government|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion|
|Popular Courses||B.Sc., B. Tech., MBA|
SU, Noida Rankings
Sharda University, Noida is categorized as a "Band B" Institution amongst University & deemed to be a university in the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) in August 2020. Given below are some of the statistics:
- Ranked 3rd among Top Dental Colleges in North India.
- Ranking among top 4 Engineering colleges in the North zone by ‘The Academic Insights’ in 2020.
- Top 5th ranking in the number of patents granted by ‘India Today survey’ in 2020.
- Ranking among Top 10 Private Universities in North India by ‘ARIIA’ in 2020.
- Awarded a gold university rating by QS I Gauge for its educational services and overall institutional performance in 2020.
- Ranked as most Internationally Diversified University in India.
- Ranked the First Position in the region for efforts towards energy Saving.
SU, Noida Courses Offered
The University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Doctorate, Integrated and Certificate Courses. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Medicine||MBBS, BDS||MDS, MD|
|Health and Allied Science||B.Optom, BPT, P.B.B.Sc (Nursing), General Nursing and Midwifery||MPT, Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Management||BBA, BBA+ MBA||MBA|
|Science||B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.), B.Sc + B.Ed||M.Sc|
|Arts||B.A. (Hons.), B.A.+ B.Ed, B.A.||M.A.|
|Law||B.A.LL.B (Hons.), BBALL.B (Hons.)||LLM|
Sharda University Engineering
The University offers a wide variety of specializations across Engineering at the UG and PG levels.
- For admission to B.Tech courses, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate must have passed Std. 10th examination with 60% marks and Std. 10+2 examination with 70% aggregate marks with 60% marks PCM, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology and Minimum 50% marks in Maths + SUAT (Online Test) followed by Personal Interview or JEE All India Rank upto 3 lakh or UPSEE All India Rank upto 50,000.
- For admission at the PG level, the minimum eligibility is to have passed graduation in B.E./B.Tech in the relevant course with a minimum of 60% marks and a valid score in GATE/ NET.
Sharda University Management
Under the Department of Management, the university offers BBA, BBA +MBA at the UG level. At the PG level, it offers an MBA program.
- For admission to BBA and BBA+MBA, the candidate must have passed Std. 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks with Commerce/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- At the PG level, the minimum eligibility for admission to the MBA course is that the candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and qualified SUAT (Online Test) or must have qualified MAT with 75% percentile or above or must have qualified CAT/XAT with 65% percentile or above followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Sharda University Law
Sharda University offers B.A.LL.B (Hons.) and BBA LL.B (Hons.) at UG level and LLM at the PG level.
- For admission at the UG level, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate must have a qualified Std. 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks and must have qualified CLAT/ LSAT.
- For admission at th PG level, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate must have passed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
Sharda University Architecture
The university also offers B.Arch at the UG level and M.Arch programs.
- For admissions at the UG level, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate must have passed Std. 10+2 examination with 50% marks in PCM / must have passed Diploma with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject and must have qualified NATA/ JEE Main Paper-2/ UPSEE (Arch.)
- For admissions at the PG level, the minimum eligibility is that the candidate must have passed B.Arch with minimum 50% marks.
Sharda University PhD Courses
Sharda University offers a PhD degree in various specializations across Engineering, Management, Science, Computer Science, Education, Design, Arts, Commerce, Law and many more.
- Must have passed their post-graduation examination with 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST) in the relevant discipline in India or abroad from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) examination/SLET/GATE or have an M.Phil degree will be exempted from the entrance exam.
Check SU Noida Courses & Fees
SU, Noida Admissions
- Admission to B.Tech. is based on JEE Main/UPSEE/SUAT.
- Admissions to BA, BA(H), B.Sc., B.Sc.(H), B.Com.(H), BBA, BCA, BPT, B. Optom., B. Des., B.Ed., BVA and B. Pharma. programs will be offered based on the merit of the qualifying exam.
- Admissions to the B.Arch. program is based on the marks of NATA/JEE Main/UPSEE.
- Admissions to BDS, MDS, MBBS, MD, MS programs is based on qualifying NEET.
- Admissions to M. Tech. is based on GATE/NET.
- Admissions to MBA is based on marks of SUAT/MAT/CAT/XAT.
- Admissions to MPT is based on the merit of BPT.
- Admissions to MCA is based on the merit of B.Sc./BCA.
- Admissions to MA is based on the merit of BA.
- Admissions to M.Com., M. Des. is based on the merit of Graduation.
- Admissions to M. Arch. is based on the merit of B.Arch.
- Admissions to M.Sc. is based on the merit of B.Sc.
- Admissions to LLM is based on the merit of LLB.
- Admissions to Ph.D. programs will be given on the basis of the Entrance Test (NET, SUAT, GATE) and the Interview conducted by the authority.
- Admissions to Diploma, Certificate and Short-term Courses will be given through merit.
How to Apply?
The Application Mode in Sharda University is both Online and Offline. Candidates applying for any Course can follow the below-listed steps:
- Candidates can obtain the Application form of INR 1200 from the admission office of Sharda University or from any Regional Office.
- Pay the Application fee through challan or Demand Draft or Cash at the fee counter of the University. The fee is INR 1500.
- Submit the Application form with the documents required at the time of admission to the University Address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P- 201306
- Visit the official website of Sharda University.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Submit theApplication fee of INR 1500 by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net- Banking.
- Submit the required documents along with the Application form.
- Print the form for future reference.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- ID Proof
- Challan Receipt
- Passport Size Photographs
- Scorecard of Entrance Exam (for the courses with selection criteria of Entrance Exam)
Read more: SU Noida Admission
SU, Noida Cut Offs
MAT CUT OFF 2020
|MBA Business Analytics||53|
|MBA Human Resource Management||53|
|MBA International Business||53|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||53|
|MBA Banking and Finance||53|
|MBA Marketing Management||53|
|MBA Healthcare and Hospital Management||53|
XAT CUT OFF 2020
|MBA Business Analytics||65|
|MBA Human Resource Management||65|
|MBA International Business||65|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||65|
|MBA Banking and Finance||65|
|MBA Marketing Management||65|
|MBA Healthcare and Hospital Management||65|
Click here SU Noida Cutoff
SU, Noida Placements
Sharda University has its own placement cell which claims to provide 80% placements to the students. The Placements for final jobs and Summer Internships is an integral part of any University’s annual calendar of activities. Sharda University has a well-laid-out systematic process of meeting students' career aspirations and corporate expectations. The Placement department functions as a bridge between the University’s Schools, Industries and Students. The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement Department on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
Some of the top recruiters of the University include names like Wipro, Sleepwell, Halonix, Amazon, Videocon, Mahindra, Alstom, Compro Technology, etc. Some of the Placement Highlights are listed below:
- Highest Salary Package: INR 65 LPA
- Number of Recruiters: 350+
- Number of Fortune Companies: 30+
- Number of Multinational Companies: 150+
- Placements for B.Tech.: 91%
- Placements for MBA: 100%
Read more: SU Noida Placement
SU, Noida Scholarships
11 types of scholarships are offered to students depending on the academic credentials and their achievements in the sporting and cultural arena. More than 2000 scholarships have been offered to the students of Sharda University in which 86 Crore of amount has been distributed to the students. The University grants full to partial waivers on tuition fees payable by the student. The students on their satisfactory performance in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), Personal Interview (PI) and depending on their merit in qualifying exams, shall be eligible for the grant of the following merit scholarships:
- Bachelor of Technology: Scholarship is given as per the rank in JEE Mains.
- Master of Business Administration: Scholarship is given as per the rank in CAT/XAT.
- All UG Programmes except Dental/Medical: Scholarship is given as per the marks in 12th class.
- PG Programmes (M. Tech., M.Sc., MPT, MA, MCA, M. Des., LLM): Scholarship is given as per the marks in Graduation.
- Integrated Law (LSAT Qualified Candidates): Scholarship is given as per the rank in CLAT.
- B.Arch.:Scholarship is given as per the rank in NATA.
- Students of Sharda University and other SGI institutions based in Mathura and Agra: For PG programs, award fee of fee waiver equivalent to 25% of their tuition fee of the first year will be eligible.
- Sports Category Scholarships: Candidates excelled in sports will get a 10 to 80 percent of the fee waiver on tuition fees.
- Naval/Army/Air force/Coastal Guard/CRPF Scholarships: 5 percent scholarship for children of the navy/air force.
- Sibling Scholarship: Candidate whose sibling is studying at the university will get a 5% scholarship.
- Wards of Sharda University Staff: Tuition fee waiver as per University Policy.
SU, Noida Facilities
Following facilities are:
Library: The Library is highly sophisticated with state-of-art facilities. It provides online resources as well as digital resources. Libraries have a collection of over 1.3 lac books with 20000 titles, 242 subscribed print journals, magazines, newspapers, more than 5200 full-text journals in subscribed e-resources and 5000 open access journals.
Classrooms: The classrooms at Sharda University are contemporary, equipped with ceiling-mounted LCD projectors and computers.
Auditorium: The auditoriums at Sharda are up to date with state-of-the-art multimedia systems which can be used for presentations, seminars, fests and other academic events.
Transport: The University offers transport facilities to its students and faculty members on very nominal charges. The buses ply on different routes of Delhi, Noida and other NCR areas to pick and drop the students.
Laboratories: The laboratories provide practical exposure to various subjects and give an opportunity to the students to experiment with what they have learned in classrooms.
Banking & Postal Services: Sharda University provides banking and postal services within the campus for the ease of students, faculty and staff members. The banking services facilitate all kinds of National and International Banking conveniences, including providing education loans to students on simple terms.
SU, Noida Faculty
With highly qualified faculty at Sharda University, the University is committed to imparting strong educational foundations and values in the hearts, thoughts, and actions of future managers.
- Chancellor: Mr. Pradeep Kumar Gupta
- Vice-Chancellor: Dr.SibaramKhara
Each Department has a head and a dean and the other faculties are working at the following positions:
- Professors: 54
- Associative Professors: 63
- Assistant Professors: 348
Check SU Noida Faculty
SU, Noida FAQs
Ques. Mention some of the achievements of Sharda University?
- Awarded Best Business School in North
- Education Leadership Awards
- Awarded Best Dental School in North
- Awarded Best Law School in Delhi-NCR
- Awarded Best Innovative Engineering School in North
Ques. Is the Campus Wi-fi enabled in Sharda University?
Ques. Does Sharda University provide any Education loan facility?
Ques. What is the detailed fee structure of an MBA for National & International Candidates in Sharda University?
|Semester||National Candidates||International Candidates|
|1st||INR 135000||$ 2300|
|2nd||INR 135000||$ 2300|
|3rd||INR 139050||$ 2300|
|4th||INR 139050||$ 2300|
Ques. Mention the schools that offer the courses in Sharda University?
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Business Studies
- School of Architecture and Planning
- School of Creative Art, Design and Media Studies
- School of Law
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Dental Sciences
- School of Nursing Sciences and Research
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- School of Medical Science and Research
- School of Basic Sciences and Research
- School of Education and School of Pharmacy