Sharda University has released the application form for SUAT 2021 in February. Eligible students can visit sharda.ac.in and apply for admission to courses such as B.Tech., BCA, MCA, B.Tech., MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc. Fill SUAT 2021 Application Form
To apply for an undergraduate course, an applicant should have passed Class XII examination from a recognized central/ state board while for admission to a PG program, a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college. Check SUAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
SUAT 2021 will be conducted as an online test comprising of 100 objective type questions with 4 alternate answers to be answered in 90 minutes. SUAT 2021 Syllabus differs for various programs and tests candidates problem-solving skills, analytical skills and language proficiency. Check SUAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SUAT 2021 Eligibility for Exemption
If you are a rank holder in a National/State Level Test as specified below, you will be exempted from SUAT 2021:
|Exemption in SUAT 2021|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||CAT > 65% |
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
SUAT 2021 Exam Highlights
|Name of the exam||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Conducting Body||Sharda University|
|Mode of Application||Online Test|
|Application Fee||INR 1200|
|Courses Available||B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria|| |
UG Courses- Class XII
PG Courses- Bachelor’s degree
|SUAT Helpline Number||0120-4570000|
SUAT 2021 Exam Dates
|SUAT 2021 Application Form||February 2021 (Available)|
|Last date to submit SUAT 2021 Application Form||To be Announced|
|SUAT 2021 Slot Booking||To be Announced|
|Release of SUAT Admit Card 2021||To be Announced|
|SUAT 2021 Exam Dates||To be Announced|
SUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The basic SUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria varies for each program. The basic eligibility states that a candidate must have completed Class XII for admission to a Bachelor's degree at Sharda University and for PG admission, an equivalent Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years till December 31, 2021.
- Indian/ NRI/ International candidates are also eligible to apply for SUAT 2021.
SUAT 2021 Application Form
SUAT 2021 Application Form can be filled and submitted through online mode. After the successful completion of the online application process, a unique ID and password will be generated that will be used throughout the admission process.
Steps to fill SUAT 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website of Sharda University Website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in
- Read details about the exam and application process
- Click on ‘Apply for SUAT’ link
- Choose course & fill personal information in SUAT Application Form
- Pay test fee of INR 1200/-
- Book slot for SUAT 2021
What after registration is complete?
- Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ enquiry form, they will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
- By using above credentials, candidate will login and book their exam slot of their choice by selecting the following:
- Exam State
- Exam City
- Exam Centre
- Test Date
- Time Slot
- Download and take a printout of SUAT Admit Card 2021.
- Candidate reports at the center on their selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Center verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that center.
- Center takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start their exam.
- Candidate takes up their exam at center.
- Result will be send to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2021 Exam Centers
- There are a total of 58 test centers across India that hold SUAT 2021.
- These centres are located in states/ cities viz. Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Patna, Delhi, Surat, Rajkot etc.
- The selection of SUAT 2021 Exam Center will be made at the time of application form filling.
- Candidates can choose any of the mentioned test center as per their preference.
- It is mandatory to carry SUAT Admit Card 2021, along with a photo ID to the exam center.
SUAT 2021 Admit Card
- Sharda University will issue SUAT 2021 admit card to candidates who have registered successfully.
- The University will then send the confirmation page to ATTEST Centre. Subsequently, ATTEST will activate the OEBS (Online Examination Booking System).
- By using it, candidates will be able to book an examination slot. In order to book a slot, Unique ID and Password of the candidate will be needed.
- Candidates are required to download SUAT Admit Card 2021 from the official website and carry 2 copy of it on the examination day.
- In addition, the applicants must also carry 1 photo identity proof and fee receipt. Without any of these documents, they will not be permitted to write the exam.
SUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the SUAT 2021 Exam Pattern in order to answer correctly on the day of examination. SUAT 2021 is an online entrance examination. The question paper will be objective type in nature with 90 questions in all. It will be conducted to analyze a candidate’s problem solving ability, language proficiency and analytical skills.
30 questions will be asked from each section (i.e. PCM). The time duration of this exam will be of 90 min. There is no provision for negative marking.
There are different sections in SUAT for different disciplines. Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT 2021. The different sections are:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
SUAT 2021 Result
Applicants can check their SUAT 2021 results from the candidate portal. SUAT rank cards will also be available, describing the rank obtained in the entrance test.
Applicants need to follow below steps to download their SUAT Result 2021 from official page:
- Log on to the official website of Sharda University i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in
- Find the link for SUAT Admission Test 2021
- Click on the "Test Results 2021" link
- Enter application ID and password
- Results PDF will be available on the screen
SUAT 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their entrance test performance. So, all candidates need to prepare for the exam as per the Sharda University Admission Test Syllabus to fetch a seat.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion (in case of MBA candidates).
- PI and GD rounds will be conducted in SU campus/ regional offices.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in admission test, PI and GD combined.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.