Table of Contents
SUAT 2020 Registration (Open), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result and Cutoff
SUAT 2020 - Sharda University Admission Test is conducted by Sharda University each year. It is a gateway to courses such as B.Tech., BCA, MCA, B.Tech., MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc.This Year, SUAT 2020 will be conducted in Home Based Online Test Mode.
Due to the current pandemic situations, This year, Sharda University has switched its entire admission procedure online. If you apply for UG/PG programmes, you can undertake SUAT exam from the comfort of your home on any working day by booking a slot between June 10 – 17, 2020.
- SUAT 2020 Application Process began on December 2, 2019 and will go on till June 15, 2020 (Extended).
- The candidates those having any national or state level entrance exam score are exempted to appear in the SUAT 2020.
- Candidates can also book an exam slot against a fee payment of INR 1,200.
- SUAT 2020 Syllabus comprises of Problem Solving Skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
- To apply for an Undergraduate course, the applicant should have passed class XII Examination. To apply for a Post-graduate course, a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- This Year, SUAT 2020 will be conducted in Home Based Online Test Mode. The paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions with 4 alternate answers. Check SUAT Exam Pattern
SUAT 2020 Eligibility for Exemption
If you are a rank holder in a National/State Level Test as specified below, you will be exempted from SUAT 2020:
|Exemption in SUAT 2020|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||CAT > 65%|
MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||NATA qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
SUAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|Name of the exam||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Conducting Body||Sharda University|
|Last date to fill SUAT 2020 Application Form||June 15, 2020|
|Mode of Application||Home Based Online Test|
|Application Fee||INR 1200|
|Courses Available||B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria|
UG Courses- Class XII
PG Courses- Bachelor’s degree
|SUAT 2020 Exam Date||June 10 – 17, 2020|
|SUAT Helpline Number||0120-4570000|
SUAT 2020 Exam Dates
SUAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till May 31, 2020. The form can be filled at the official website of Sharda University i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in. The tentative schedule for Sharda University Admissions 2020 is given below:
|Filling of SUAT 2020 Application Form will begin from||December 2, 2019|
|Last date to submit SUAT 2020 Application Form||June 15, 2020(Extended)|
|SUAT 2020 Slot Booking Start Date||June 10 – 17, 2020|
|Date of SUAT Admit Card 2020||June 2020|
|SUAT 2020 Exam Dates||June 10 – 17, 2020|
SUAT 2020 Phase wise Details (Application Dates & Slot Booking)
|Application Deadline||Exam Slot Booking Dates|
|Date||Date Range||Time Range||Status|
|Phase-I||15th May 2020||19th - 31st May 2020||Between 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Ended|
|Phase-II||15th June 2020||10th - 17th June 2020||Between 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Running|
SUAT 2020Eligibility Criteria
The basic Eligibility Criteria for appearing in SUAT 2020 (for UG courses) is passing class 12th pass from any of the recognized boards in India. For PG courses, an applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Applicants must be at least 17 years till December 31, 2019 of the academic year to which they are seeking admission. Indian/ NRI/ International candidates are also eligible to apply for SUAT 2020. The course-wise eligibility criteria for Sharda University is given below:
|Course||SUAT 2020 Eligibility|
|B. Tech||Matriculation with 60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 60% marks without gap between 10th and 12th + SUAT followed by Personal Interview. Or JEE All India Rank; Less than 3 lacs Or UPSEE All India Rank; Less than 50, 000|
|B. Tech + M. Tech (Integrated)||Matriculation with 60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 60% marks|
|B. Tech + MBA (Integrated)|
|BCA / BCA (Software Engg)||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer/ Information Science being one of the subject|
|MCA||BCA/ B. Sc. With 50% marks Must have studied Mathematics at graduation or Sr. Secondary level For BCA student duration will be 2 year.|
|M. Tech||B. E/ B. Tech in respective major with 60% marks GATE/ NET Qualified students will be preferred.|
|BBA Dual Specialization||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.|
|B. Com (Hons)||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.|
|B. A (Hons)|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Graduate with Minimum 50 % marks. Proficiency in English Communication SUAT or MAT with 75 percentile score. CAT with 65 percentile score followed by Group discussion and personal interview.|
|BBA + MBA (Integrated)||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.|
|B. Arch||Sr. Secondary (10+2) and mathematics with 55% marks Should be NATA Qualified|
|M. Arch||B. Arch with 50% marks|
|B. A (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks|
|M. A (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduate in any discipline Create personality|
|Bachelor of Design||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Proficiency in English Communication|
|B. A (Hons)||Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Proficiency in English Communication|
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Application form of SUAT 2020 can be filled and submitted through online mode only. After the successful completion of online application process, a unique ID and password will be generated that will be used throughout the admission process.
Steps to fill SUAT 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website of Sharda University Website i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in
- Read details about the exam and application process
- Click on ‘Apply for SUAT’ link
- Choose course & fill personal information in SUAT Application Form
- Pay test fee of INR 1200/-
- Book slot for SUAT 2020
What after registration is complete?
- Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ enquiry form, they will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
- By using above credentials, candidate will login and book their exam slot of their choice by selecting the following:
- Exam State
- Exam City
- Exam Centre
- Test Date
- Time Slot
- Download and take a printout of SUAT Admit Card 2020.
- Candidate reports at the center on their selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Center verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that center.
- Center takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start their exam.
- Candidate takes up their exam at center.
- Result will be send to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
SUAT 2020 Exam Centers
- There are a total of 58 test centers across India that will be holding SUAT 2020.
- These centres are located in states/ cities viz. Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Patna, Delhi, Surat, Rajkot etc.
- The selection of SUAT 2020 Exam Center will be made at the time of application form filling.
- Candidates can choose any of the mentioned test center as per their preference.
- It is mandatory to carry SUAT Admit Card 2020, along with a photo ID to the exam center.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card
- Sharda University will issue SUAT admit card to candidates who have registered successfully.
- The University will then send the confirmation page to ATTEST Centre. Subsequently, ATTEST will activate the OEBS (Online Examination Booking System).
- By using it, candidates will be able to book an examination slot. In order to book a slot, Unique ID and Password of the candidate will be needed.
- Candidates are required to download SUAT Admit Card 2020 from the official website and carry 2 copy of it on the examination day.
- In addition, the applicants must also carry 1 photo identity proof and fee receipt. Without any of these documents, they will not be permitted to write the exam.
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern in order to answer correctly on the day of examination. SUAT 2020 is an online entrance examination. The question paper will be objective type in nature with 90 questions in all. It will be conducted to analyze a candidate’s problem solving ability, language proficiency and analytical skills.
30 questions will be asked from each section (i.e. PCM). The time duration of this exam will be of 2 hours. In Sharda University Admission Test, there is no provision for negative marking.
There are different sections in SUAT for different disciplines. Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT. The different sections are:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
SUAT 2020 Result
Sharda University will declare the results on their official page in the month of August 2020. Applicants can download results from official page. SUAT rank cards will also be available, describing the rank obtained in the entrance test.
Applicants need to follow below steps to download their SUAT Result 2020 from official page:
- Log on to the official website of Sharda University i.e. suat.sharda.ac.in
- Find the link for SUAT Admission Test 2020
- Click on the "Test Results 2020" link
- Enter application ID and password
- Results PDF will be available on the screen
SUAT 2020 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their entrance test performance. So, all candidates need to prepare for the exam as per the Sharda University Admission Test Syllabus to fetch a seat.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion (in case of MBA candidates).
- PI and GD rounds will be conducted in SU campus/ regional offices.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in admission test, PI and GD combined.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College