Lingaya’s University is a deemed University, located in Faridabad in the state of Haryana. The University was established in 2009 with the approval of MHRD, Government of India under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 and has been accredited by NAAC. The university offers courses in various disciplines at undergraduate level, post graduate level and research level focusing on higher studies in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Management, Computer Applications etc.
Lingaya’s University High lights
Type of Institute
Deemed to be University
1.2 million square feet
How to reach
14.9 km from Faridabad Bus Stand
17.9 km from Badarpur Metro Station
Know More About Lingaya’s University Admission
Lingaya’s University Courses and Admission
Lingaya’s University Undergraduate Courses
B.Tech/ B. Arch
Minimum 55% marks is required in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For B.Tech (lateral), the candidate must have obtained 60% marks or equivalent in Polytechnic Diploma (Engg/Tech) or should have done B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- For B.Tech, Admission will be based on the merit list made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in JEE Mains.
- For B.Arch, selection of students will be made on the marks scored by the candidate in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, BJMC
In order to get admission in above mentioned and other similar UG courses, the candidate must have secured minimum required marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in related stream.
To do integrated degree course, the candidate is required to secure 55% marks in 10+2 examination with Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Accounts as one of the main subjects.
Lingaya’s University PostGraduate Courses
- To secure a seat in M.Tech program, the candidate must have scored minimum 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech program.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 55% marks in B.Arch or its equivalent as approved by COA.
MA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc, M.A (Journalism and Mass Communication) MBA, M.Sc
- The candidate is required to secure minimum required marks at undergraduate in order to secure a seat in above stated courses.
- Candidates are required to appear for CAT to get admission to MBA program.
- Candidates seeking to get admission to MCA (lateral) must have done BCA or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects with 55% marks.
Lingaya’s University Doctoral Programs
University offers numerous Doctoral programs in various fields of Engineering/Technology. The candidate must have obtained Master’s degree with 60% marks in concerned field. Candidates with GATE score will be preferred.
- Candidates must have 55% marks in relevant subject in Master’s degree/ M.Phil to apply for Ph.D. (Management, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Education).
- UGC/CSIR (JRF)/NET/SLET/GATE qualified candidates need to go for the interview directly.
Know More About Lingaya’s University Courses and Fees
Lingaya’s University Placement
To guide students and enhance their skills, University has its own Training and Placement Cell.
No. of Students Got Placed
|Percentage of placement||Year|
Know More About Lingaya’s University Placement
Lingaya’s University Facilities
- University has best accommodation facility for girls and boys. Hostellers are entitled to facilities such as: Furnished rooms, guest room for visiting guardians, swimming pool, gymnasium, mini-library, mess, transport facility, wi-fi connectivity for 24 hours.
- The medical care is provided to the students of the university. They can avail free consultation and medicine.
- University encourages students to take part in sports and other co-curricular activities by providing numerous playgrounds for various indoor and outdoor sports.