Utkal University of Culture is a State University which is located in Bhubaneswar, Orissa. This deemed university was established in 1999 and is approved by UGC. It offers courses in the fields of Arts, Design and Hotel Management.
Utkal University of Culture offers BPA, BFA, BFD, BID, BTD, BTTM and BHM courses at the UG level and offers MA, MVA, MPA, MTTM and MHM at the PG level. The university also offers PG Diploma courses and various certificate courses at UG and PG level. Additionally, the university offers an M.Phil program in various disciplines at the research level.
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board to pursue UG programs from the university.
- Admission to UG courses will be granted based on merit in 10+2.
- For PG programs, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 45% marks.
- Admission to PG and PGD programs will be offered on the basis of Aptitude Test and Viva Voce.
- Students seeking admission to M.Phil programs must hold an MPA/ M.Mus/ MVA degree in the concerned subject with an aggregate of at least 55% marks.
- Admission to M.Phil course will be granted based on performance in the entrance test conducted by the university and Viva Voce.
- For Certificate courses at the UG level, students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board and for Certificate course at the PG level, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Admission will be granted based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates can apply for any of the programs in online mode.
Read More: Utkal University of Culture Fees Structure
|Name of the University||Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and merit-based|
|Mode of Entrance||Online|