SRM University Delhi NCR Sonepat is a private university situated in Sonepat, Haryana. This prestigious university was established in 2013 and is approved by UGC.
SRM University Delhi NCR Sonepat offers B.Tech, LLB (Hons), BBA, B.Com (Hons), BA and BCA courses at the UG level. It offers M.Tech, MBA, LLM, M.Com, MA and M.Sc programs at the PG level. The university also offers various integrated courses and PhD programs in various disciplines.
SRMHCAT 2021 registration has started, entrance exam has been scheduled for 26-27 June 2021. Applicants can submit the application till the deadline of April 23, 2021. SRMIST has also started accepting the SRMJEEE 2021 application form from December 1. The last date to submit the application form is March 31, 2021. Apply here for SRM University Admission
- For admission to UG courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- For B.Tech, a candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with PCM as the main subject and minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidates with a valid SRMJEEE/ SRMH-CAT/ NEET/ IPU CET/ JEE Main score are eligible to apply for admission to the B.Tech program.
- Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks to pursue PG courses from the university.
- For M.Tech, a candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Admission to MBA is also done on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT.
- For Admission to Integrated courses, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with minimum marks of 50% in aggregate.
- For admission to the Ph.D. program, candidates must hold a PG degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 55% marks.
- Admission to all the courses will be granted on the basis of scores obtained in SRMHCAT.
- The university offers both online and offline mode of application to the candidates.
- Admission to Ph.D. is granted on the basis of M.Phil/CSIR-UGC/JRF/SLET score.
|Name of the University||SRM University Delhi NCR Sonepat|
|University Type||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance Test||SRMHCAT|
|Mode of Entrance||Online|