MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore is a Private University established in the year 2013 and is committed to work on the philosophy of inclusiveness and service to society and to train its faculty members and students to contribute significantly to the growth of Technology, Science and society through their imaginative, creative and innovative pursuits. University was created by Integrating all the Institutions running under the trust and all Institutions have been converted to the faculties of University. The university provides various courses at different levels as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, and Doctoral Programs in many streams such as Engineering, Design, Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Dental Studies, and Pharmacy courses, etc.
Check MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Admission Process
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Highlights
Type of University
Gokula Education Foundation (Medical) Trust
UGC, AICTE, AIU
Number of Campuses
RUAS Admission Test
NEET for BDS
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus,
New BEL Road, M S R Nagar, Bangalore - 560054,
Check: MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Fee Structure
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Courses
The Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences offers many modern-day courses at numerous disciplines and specializations such as listed below:
The university provides many undergraduate degrees such as B.Tech, B.Des., B.Sc.(Hons), B.Com.(Hons), BBA, BDS, B.Pharm., Pharm.D, and BHM degree. Admissions to 7 specializations to B.Tech courses are done on the basis of 10+2 pass certificate with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. All the undergraduate admissions are done on the basis of 10+2 pass certificate in a relevant discipline with the requisite aggregate marks. Entrance exams like NEET for BDS are taken for various admissions in different specializations.
The university also provides numerous PG degrees through its departments like M.Tech., M. Des., MBA, M.Sc., M.Com, Masters in Public Health, MDS, MHA, and M.Pharm. Degree. Admissions to UG courses are done on a valid UG degree in a relevant stream done from a recognized university. For M.Tech admission, a candidate must possess a genuine B.Tech/B.E. degree from a recognized university in a related specialization.
The university also invites applications from all eligible candidates for the research level Ph.D. programs among various specializations with a postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline with requisite aggregate marks. The university also grants admissions to various certificates and diploma courses after a postgraduate degree in some special courses.
Check Top Design Colleges in Bangalore
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Faculties
The Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences offers its many courses under distinguished streams via its number of faculties listed as below:
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Art & Design
- Faculty of Management & Commerce
- Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Life & Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Hospitality Management & Catering Technology
Check: Top Fashion Design Colleges in Bangalore
Why Join Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?
- Training programs- University has conducted more than 600 corporate training courses. More than 3500 candidates and professionals have been trained and more than 90 seminars and workshops have been conducted.
- State of art Infrastructure- The University has created a state of art Infrastructural facilities, evolved its curriculum teaching and learning methods to provide an all-round and enjoyable learning experience to the students.
- Strong faculties- In the last many years, many sponsored projects, various consultancy projects executed. In addition more than 14 years of experience in working with foreign universities particularly with the Coventry University of UK.
- Lush green Campus- University is spread over 100 acres of land. University is located in Bangalore where there is more than 15 public, Deemed and private Universities with more than 60 Engineering colleges and 8 medical colleges with a total student population in higher education exceeding 25000.