IIM Nagpur released the CAT Cutoff which was 85 percentile for General category. IIM Nagpur shortlists students based on this cutoff for the further selection process. IIM Nagpur PGP Admission is based on CAT score followed by a performance in PI. The finals selection also considers academic profile, work experience and diversity factor (gender+academic). Check IIM Nagpur Cutoff & Selection Criteria.
IIM Nagpur also offers PhD program. Admission to PhD is based on CAT/ GMAT score followed by area-led and panel-led interviews.
Read more: IIM Nagpur Courses & Fees.
IIM Nagpur CAT Cutoff for PGP
The entire process of screening candidates for PGP courses of IIM Nagpur will be done in three phases. It considers a candidate's academic performance, work experience, CAT score and performance in Personal Interview.
CAT Cutoff of Top Three IIMs
CAT Cutoff of Last Three Years
|Year||Sectional Percentile||Overall Percentile|
Read more: CAT Cutoff
IIM Nagpur GMAT Cutoff for PGP
IIM Nagpur considers GMAT score for Overseas students. The GMAT score accepted for admission to PGP is 600.
GMAT Score of Top Three IIMs
|Institute||GMAT Score CutOff|
IIM Nagpur PGP Selection Process
The selection process for PGP course at IIM Nagpur is carried out in 3 phases as mentioned below:
Candidates are shortlisted for PGP course on the basis of CAT/ GMAT score.
- Cut off for the Foreign nationals will be considered for the GMAT score both sectional and overall.
- This cutoff table will be considered as the primary selection criteria for the first round of selection of candidates.
- In this phase, candidates receive an email from IIM Nagpur, regarding their confirmation for admission to the PGP program at IIM Nagpur, within a stipulated date.
- Candidates confirming this shall be moving to the next round of screening.
- The maximum CAT score will be considered as the highest score among the candidates who were eligible for the admission process in IIM Nagpur.
- Based on the comprehensive score (CS), candidates will be shortlisted and will be receiving an email from IIM Nagpur in the month of April, which will have the link to the online application.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Personal interview to be held in the month of May. Check IIM PI Questions & Answers.
- The score of PI shall be considered for the final scoring along with the Phase 2 parameters.
- The final score of the candidate will be calculated as:
Final Score = 0.35* (PI Score) + 0.05*(WAT Score) + 0.20* (CAT Score) + 0.20 * (Academic Score) + 0.20 * (Work Experience Score)
Read more: IIM Nagpur Admission