Indian Institute of information technology, Lucknow, popularly known as IIIT Lucknow, was established in the year 2015 under the Public Private Partnership Act by the Central government of India. MHRD, Government of India, Government of Uttar Pradesh and U.P Electronics Corporation Ltd. take care of financial needs of the institution.
The institute offers all the required amenities to its students including Hostel Library, sports etc. The institute currently operates from its parent institute IIIT, Allahabad.
Type of institute
5 boys hostel and 3 Girls Hostel
IIITL Admissions and Courses
IIIT, Lucknow, offers an undergraduate programme which includes a B-Tech programme in Information Technology
- The B-Tech programme is a four-year full-time programme.
- It comes with specialization in IT.
- B-Tech admissions are based on JEE (Main) exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The institute takes in a total of 50 students every year for the course.
- IIITL fee structure is almost the same for general category students and reserved students with a mere difference in tuition fee.
- Students who have passed class 12th in the relevant stream with minimum 75% are eligible to take the JEE (Main) exam and can further go through the admission process.
To know more about IIIT Lucknow cut off.
- IIIT Lucknow has a very dedicated and active placement cell headed by Dr. Vijayshri Tiwari.
- Companies offer a full-time job as well as internships
- Pre-final year students are eligible for a 2-month summer internship.
- Final year students are eligible for a 6 months internship.
“Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ka Bal “Scheme offered by the government of Bihar is the main source of financial assistance for students seeking higher education in vocational or technical courses.
It is a part of the seven resolves (7 nishchaya) scheme which aims at increasing the enrollment of students who are a resident of Bihar.
Currently, 3 schemes are running under the “Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ka Bal” scheme. These are the following:
- Bihar student credit card scheme
- Kushal Yuva programme
- Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana