Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University was established in the year 2016. The university is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The university has a large lush green campus with absolutely beautiful buildings. The university is approved by UGC, AICTE. The university aims to provide quality education to their students. The university offers various undergraduate, post-graduate, doctorate and diploma programme in various specializations.
The establishment Year
Type of University
Laboratories, Transport, Canteen, Library, Bank and ATM, Health Care, Security, Wi-Fi Campus, Sports.
Institutes under Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University
- Central College of Professional Studies
- College of Engineering
- School of Engineering
- College of Polytechnic Engineering
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Pharmacy
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Institute of Pharmacy (Diploma)
- College of Pharmacy (Diploma)
- School of Pharmacy (Diploma)
- College of Professional Studies
- R.N. Kapoor Memorial Homeopathic Hospital and Medical College
Departments in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Management
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Science and Humanities
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Art
- Department of Education
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University courses and eligibility
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Doctorate courses
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University offers Ph.D. in all specializations.
- The students seeking admission in doctorate level programme must have scored 50% aggregate in their post-graduate programme in a relevant subject.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University PG courses
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University offers post graduate programme in various sectors.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Sc., M.Com., MBA, MCA in numbers of specializations.
- Students seeking admission in M.Tech must have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA with 50% marks.
- Students seeking admission in M.Pharm must have scored minimum 50% marks in B.Pharma.
- Any graduate who has scored 50% aggregate are eligible for MBA, MCA, M.Com, and M.Sc.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University UG courses
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University offers BE, B.Pharma, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, BSW, BA, B.Ed, Bachelor of Agriculture as an undergraduate programme.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks are eligible for the undergraduate programme.
- The students seeking admission in B.Ed. must have scored 50% aggregate in graduation/post graduation.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Diploma courses
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University offers diploma in engineering for which students who have passed the 10th exam with minimum 35% marks are eligible.
- The university offers diploma in Pharmacy, PGDCA, and DCA
Know more about Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University courses and fee
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admissions
- The admissions in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University are different for different courses.
- Admission to B.E course will be done on the basis of JEE Main score.
- Admission to B.Sc., B.S.W., B.Pharma., B.Ed., B.B.A., B.C.A, B.Com. and B.Com will be merit-based.
- Admission to M. Tech is based on GATE score and for M.B.A it is done on the basis of CMAT score.
- For M. Pharm. the admission is based on GPAT score.
- The admission to any course available in the college is done through Online mode.
Know more about Admissions
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Scholarships
- The Government of MP has introduced a scholarship programme for reserved classes i.e. SC, ST, OBC to promote higher educations among all the students.
- There is an online application which is needed to be done for seeking scholarships.