Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, previously known as Kurukshetra University Post Graduate Regional Centre was established in the year 2014 by Government of Haryana legislature Act no.28 of 2014. The university was started with 84 students providing two programmes, MCA and MBA. With the short time span, the college marched ahead to facilitate higher studies. CRSU M.Ed, M.Ed (Special), PGDRP Admission 2021 registration deadline is February 25. First Merit List will be released on March 1, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
Currently, the institute has 13 teaching departments offering 26 courses in different disciplines ranging from diploma to Ph.D. The university is in the developing state and the vision is to figure in the world ranking by 2020.
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Highlights
Kaptan Singh Solanki
Type of college
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Courses
CRSU provides postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, Technology and Commerce streams. There are different departments which offer different courses and the departments are:
- Department of Commerce,
- Department of computer science and applications,
- Department of English,
- Department of economics,
- Department of geography,
- Department of management,
- Department of mass communication,
- Department of music and dance,
- Department of psychology
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Admissions and Eligibility criteria
- The process for CRSU admissions is different for different courses.
- For MCA, M.Sc. and MA courses, candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit list of qualifying degree acquired.
- For MBA course, candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit list of qualifying degree acquired followed by a GD and then interview.
- For B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed degree, candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit list of qualifying degree acquired followed by a Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Recently CRSU is affiliated to provide B.Ed. program to produce quality teaching faculties. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the UG or PG programme are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The application for any of the course can be done online on the official college website.
The university has established career and counseling cell for guiding students for better career opportunities. The placement cell is still developing and working to increase the number of campus placed students. CRS University provides equal opportunity to all the students to showcase their ability to the companies. Apart from this university also provide regular guidance to the students to choose the correct career path.
More about CRS University
- CRS University is a reputed institute which offers far more than studies.
- It has different council and committees to help students in every way.
- University offers a number of courses amongst which admission in few of them is based on performance in entrance test.
- University provides many facilities like hostel, bus services to the students so that they can focus on studies completely.
- University has started the National Service Scheme which inculcates the spirit of voluntary work among the students and teachers through community interactions.
Ques: When did CRSU release the results for 2020 semester exams?
Ques. How to check the CRSU results online?
Ques: Is the roll number necessary to download the CRSU results?
Ques: Can a student check the CRSU results in offline mode?
Ques: Can a candidate apply for revaluation of any paper in CRSU?
Ques: How to Check CRSU Exam Schedule?
Ques: Where to find the CRSU provisional mark sheet?
Ques: How to Download the CRSU exam 2020 Admit Card?
Ques: When will be the admit card available for CRSU Exam 2020?
Ques: How does CRSU conduct it's examination?