Motherhood University is a state private university established in the year 2015. The university is approved by UGC and NAAC. The university was established under the Uttarakhand Govt. Act 5. The university is promoted and mentored by Motherhood Institute of Management & Technology Society. Motherhood University is spread all over an area of 12 acre land near river Ganga in Roorkee. The university is aimed to produce the individuals who understand the requirement of the current industry. Motherhood University offers multidisciplinary courses in various fields.
Motherhood University Highlights
Mr. Dharmendra Bhardwaj
Type of University
State Private University
Classrooms, laboratories, seminar halls, workshops, hostels.
Motherhood University Faculties and Departments
- Faculty of Art, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce and Business studies
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
- Faculty of Paramedical & Allied Health Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Legal Studies
Motherhood University Courses
Motherhood University Undergraduate Programme
- Motherhood University offers BA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Pharma, B.M.L.T, B.R.I.T, B.Ed and LLB in various specializations as an undergraduate programme.
- The course duration of all the above-mentioned courses is 3-year.
- The students seeking admission in any of the undergraduate programmes should have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% aggregate.
Motherhood University Postgraduate Programme
- Motherhood University offers 2-years postgraduate programmes in various courses like MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc. in various specializations.
- For pursuing postgraduate courses, students must have completed their graduation programme with minimum 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
Motherhood University Diploma Programme
- Motherhood University offers a 2-year diploma programme in courses like Diploma in Engineering, D. Pharma, D.M.L.T, D.R.I.T.
- The students should have completed 10+2 with minimum 55% aggregate.
Motherhood University Doctorate Programme
- Motherhood University, Roorkee also offers academic programmes leading to the award of the Ph.D. degree through its Faculty/Departments.
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, with 75% or more aggregate and a minimum of 15 years, relevant experience in recognized institute/university are eligible for the Ph.D. programme.
Know more about Motherhood University Courses and fees
Motherhood University Admissions
- Motherhood University offers a simple mode of admission.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university and submit along with the relevant documents.
- The admission for any programme is done on merit basis.
- Students who have given MAT/CAT are eligible to direct admissions to MBA programme.
- The Ph.D. course is given through Research Entrance Test (RAPT) conducted by the University for the students who do not qualify NET/ JRF/GATE.
- 4o % seats in each academic programme are reserved for permanent residents of Uttarakhand and 26 % rebate will be given on tuition fee to permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
Know more about Motherhood University Admissions
Motherhood University Placements
- The university aims to offer 100% employability to all their students.
- Motherhood University has established Training and Placement Cell which works rigorously throughout the year to bring maximum companies to the university for campus placement programme.
- NIIT, IBM, HCL, ITC Ltd., Snapdeal are the most visited companies at the university.
Know more about Motherhood University Placements