Techno Global University (TGU) was established in the year 2008 by Meghalaya State legislative Act, 2008. It is a private university located in Shillong, Meghalaya. The university is also recognized by UGC. Techno Global University is a large lush-green campus equipped with all the facilities needed for the students. Techno Global University offers postgraduate courses including M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes in various academic disciplines i.e. Arts, Humanities, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, Journalism & Mass Communications, and other relevant subjects. TGU is associated with two foreign universities Colorado Heights University and Northwestern Polytechnic.
Shankar Nath Mukhopadhyay
Type of University
TGU courses and eligibility
- TGU offers a number of postgraduate courses in various sectors.
- TGU offers 2-year, master programme in two specializations. The students who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible.
- TGU offers 2- year, MA in English, Economics and Social Sciences and M.Sc. in Agriculture. The students who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible.
- TGU offers a 5-year integrated programme of MA + B.Ed. The students who have completed 10+2 with 55% marks are eligible for the programme.
- The university also offers Ph.D. and M.Phil Programme of 3 and 1-year respectively. The students who have completed their graduation and post graduation with relevant marks from a recognized university are eligible for the programme.
Know more about TGU courses and fees
- Techno Glocal University, Shillong provides an online mode of application for different courses.
- Students who want to pursue any course can apply through the official college website.
- Techno Global University is focussed on developing young talents and for this, they do each possible efforts.
- TGU organizes Talent Hunt to offer a scholarship to the students.
- On the basis of merit, the students are provided with scholarships.