C.U Shah University is a state private university established in the year 2013. The university is affiliated by UGC, NCTE, PCI, BCI and AICTE. It’s a lush green campus of about 75-acre land. The university is located in Wadhwan, Gujarat. C.U. Shah University is sponsored by Wardhman Bharti Trust. The university offers various courses ranging from diploma to doctorate level in the field of art, commerce, education, management, law, pharmacy, engineering, social works etc. C.U Shah University aims to provide a clear understanding of the industry to their students.
C.U. Shah University Highlights
Dr. J.G. Sanghai
Type of University
UGC, NCTE, PCI, BCI, AICTE, NAAC
Number of courses
Number of students
Laboratories, seminar hall, computer lab, auditorium, hostel, mess
- C.U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology
- C.U. Shah College of M.C.A
- C.U. Shah College of Pharmacy and Research
- C.U. Shah Institute of Nursing
- C.U. Shah Institute of Diploma Studies
- C.U. Shah Institute of Life Sciences
- Smt. K.B. Shah Science College
- B.V. Shah B.Ed. College
- VBT’s Institute of Management Studies
- VBT’s PG Institute of Information Technology
- VBT’s Institute of Art and Humanities
- B.V. Shah Science College
- VBT’s Institute of Commerce
- VBT’s Institute of Library and Info. Sciences
- VBT’s Institute of Law
- VBT’s Institute of Social Work
- VBT’s Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
C.U. Shah University courses and eligibility criteria
C.U. Shah University Diploma Courses
- C.U. Shah University offers 3-years diploma engineering in 5 specializations which are electrical engineering, civil engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
- The students seeking admission in diploma engineering should have passed the 10th examination.
C.U. Shah University Undergraduate Courses
- C.U. Shah University offers various undergraduate programmes like B.Tech, BBA, B.Pharma, BCA, BSc. (Nursing), GNM, B.Com, LLB, BA in a number of specializations.
- Different courses have different durations and different eligibility criteria.
- Students who want to pursue any of the undergraduate course must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
C.U. Shah University Postgraduate Courses
- C.U. Shah University offers both postgraduate and PG-Diploma courses in various sectors.
- C.U. Shah University offers M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Ed., MLW, MA, LLM, M.Sc. in various specializations.
- The students who opt for postgraduate courses must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
Read more about courses and fees
C.U. Shah University Admissions
- C. U. Shah University offers admissions in various courses through different modes.
- Students seeking admission in B.Ed. and B.L.I.Sc. must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Admission in B.Tech course is given through GUCET and M.Tech is done through CET/GATE.
- Admission in B.Pharma course is given through GUJCET/ JEE/ CET.
- Admission in LLB is given through CULAT and to B.Sc. (Nursing) as per the guidelines of ACPMEC.
- Admission in MBA/ MCA is given as per the merit of CMAT and candidates are admitted in M.Pharma through CET/ GPAT merit.
- Selection of the candidates for all other UG courses is done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination.
- Admission to all remaining PG courses is done on the merit basis.
- To get admission into Ph.D. course applicant should qualify CUCET.
- Applicants seeking admission to any course shall apply online through the University’s website.
Read more about admissions
C.U. Shah University Placements.
- The university works throughout the year to give excellent placement records.
- There are numbers of placement activities like:
- Interacting with industry and arranging for industry based Project-work.
- Organizing Career Guidance Programs.
- Conducting periodical Aptitude test for the final year and pre-final year.
- Arranging off-campus and campus recruitment process.
Students working Abroad
Know more about Placements