Swami Vivekananda University is a private university located in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India.The university was established as Sri Vivekanand Niji University (SVN University) in 2012 and is approved by the University Grants Commission. It is managaed by Prakhar Pragya Shiksha Prasar Avam Samaj Kalayn Samiti.
Swami Vivekananda University offers 42 programs at the undergraduate level and 45 programs at the postgraduate level in various fields such as Engineering, Law, Education, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, Design, Management and Science.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of the University.
- Those applying for undergraduate level, diploma and advanced diploma courses should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- To apply for the postgraduate level degree and diploma courses, candidates must be a graduate degree.
- Selection to all the program is done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the University.
- Admission to MBA is done on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CET.
- Similarly, selection for M. Tech is on the basis of GATE.
- For admission to MBA courses and Law courses, group discussions and personal interview are also conducted.
Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar Admission: Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar|
|Institute Type||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Entrance Mode||Common Entrance Test conducted by the University|