Bareilly International University is an extraordinary place of learning founded in the year 2016. It is located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. The college provides multiple courses in the medical field. Bareilly International Institute has the vision to be one of the leading medical institutions in India which provides quality education. Bareilly International University is a vast campus of 1.7 lacs square meter with well-equipped facilities for the students.
Bareilly International University Highlights
Type of University
1.7 lacs square meter
DCI, PCI, MCI, UGC
Colleges in Bareilly International University
Bareilly International University Departments
Bareilly International University has the following faculties and departments:
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Management
Bareilly International University Courses and Admissions
Undergraduate Programme Eligibility Criteria
University offers direct admissions in BPT, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, and B.Com(Hons) and admissions in MBBS, BDS course is done through the UG-NEET exam.
- For MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. programme student should have done 10+2 with PCB subject.
- For BBA, B.Com., B.Com.(Hons) the student should have done 10+2 in any stream.
Postgraduate Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Admissions through PG NEET - University offers MD and MS programmes in many specializations to the MBBS students. And MDS programme for BDS students.
- Direct admissions – University offers direct admissions in M.Sc. and M.Com to the students who have done B.Sc. and B.com respectively in their undergraduate program.
Diploma programme Eligibility Criteria
Bareilly International University offers direct admissions in the diploma program me in various specializations. Students who have done 10+2 in any stream is eligible for ANM and GNM programme.
Read more: Bareilly International University courses and fees
Bareilly International University Facilities
- The college has a central library which contains many journals, CDs, and internet connectivity. It has international and national databases, reading room facility, book lending facility etc.
- An auditorium is constructed to gather a number of people for seminars and conferences.
- College offers many indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- The college has its own cafeteria for the students.
- Bank facility is provided to the students.