Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) is a State University located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The university was established in the year 2015. It is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) is the 19th National Law University established in India. Admissions to the MNLU Nagpur in UG and PG courses are invited on the basis of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) score. However, the admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Law is granted through AILET score.
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur Highlight
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur Fee Structure
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur offers BA and LLB course in UG for which the candidates have to pay annual fee of Rs. 93,400. For Master of Laws, the candidates are liable to make the payment of Rs. 1,04,300. The fees have to be paid by the candidates at the time of admission.
Read more about the MNLU Nagpur Fee Structure and Courses
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirement for admission in Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is different for UG and PG courses. The criteria for both the courses are given below
- The students who have passed the Class 12 examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) will be considered eligible for CLAT.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Class 12 examination in the month of March/ April will also be eligible for CLAT 2018. Although, such candidates have to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission
- Those who are willing to pursue LLM need to have LLB/ Five years integrated LLB (Hons) degree/ any other equivalent exam. Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination should be 55% for unreserved/ OBC/ Specially Abled Persons.
- The percentage of marks would be 50% for SC/ ST students.
Other Facilities on Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- MNLU Nagpur provides the best hostels among all NLUs and among all other law schools in India.
- Classrooms, library, halls are fully air-conditioned and are quite good and spacious and the mess area is also decent and hygienic.
- The students get the library facilities with good and helpful professors.
- The administration is excellent and exams are fully transparent
Read more: Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur admission