The University of Technology, Jaipur is established through State Legislature under the Act No 28 of 2017 by the govt of Rajasthan. It is recognized university by Under Grant Commission u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. It also got milestone by associating with “The Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi”. The university is envisioned to have a transformative impact on society through the utilization of premium knowledge resources and reaching value through allied innovation in research & analysis, information processing & edification, and business value propositions &technology – aiming to bring a broader perspective of purpose and application to education. The university offers various UG, PG and Doctoral Programs in multiple streams. Admission to all regular courses is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Know more about University of Technology Jaipur Admission Process
University of Technology Jaipur Highlights:
Type of University
Deepshikha Kala Sansthan, Jaipur
UGC, AICTE, AIU
Number of Teaching Schools
How to Reach
Distance from Jaipur – 16.1 Km
University of Technology Jaipur Address
Fatehpura Road, Post Kumhariawas, Vatika, Tehsil Sanganer,
Jaipur - 302029, Rajasthan, India
University of Technology Jaipur Courses:
Under University of Technology Admission 2020, the university has 19 different Schools/ Departments which are offering modern-day skill-oriented courses like Ph.D., M.Phil., B.Tech. + M.Tech., Integrated B.Tech.+ M.Tech., MBA., BCA., B.Com., D.Pharm, BHMCT, M.Plan., MCA., etc. Admissions to any program at the University of Technology, Jaipur depends upon desirable marks in the prescribed subjects in the last desired qualification.
- For D.Pharm, candidates with 10+2 in PCB/PCM are eligible to apply.
- The minimum requirement for applying for a B.Tech course is 10+2 in the stream of PCM and for M.Tech, candidates need a B.Tech degree in a relevant discipline.
- For MBA Admission, an aspirant needs a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- For BA-LLB/ B.Com-LLB/ B.Sc-LLB/ BA-LLB program admissions, aspirants who have competed for their 10+2 with a minimum of 45 percentile of marks at 10+2 level are given admissions.
- Eligibility criteria are varied as per the courses and its specializations are chosen.
To Know detailed information about University of Technology Jaipur Fee Structure
University of Technology Jaipur Departments:
The distinguished Schools/Departments of the university by which the varied range of courses are being offered are as follows:
- Department of Pharmacy
- Doctoral Program
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Agriculture
- School of Law
- School of Veterinary Science
- School of Computer Applications
- School of Medicine and Health
- School of Science
- School of Humanities, Social Science and Fine Arts
- School of Planning and Architecture
- School of Journalism and Film Technology
- School of Nanotechnology
- School of Telecom
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Alternative Therapy
- School of Religion
University of Technology Jaipur Scholarships:
Scholarships are given on the basis of past academic merit. Names of scholarships are given below:
- Girl Child Higher Education Promotion Scheme
- Special Scholarship for Education Promotion in Specific Regions
- Special Scheme for Defense Wards
- Special Scheme for Jain Minority/SC/ST/OBC Students
University of Technology Jaipur Placements:
The university has a very high-functional Placement Cell at its campus that indistinguishably contributes towards selection and recruitment of placement interested wards in reputed organizations. The cell has strategic alliances and placement tie-ups with varied corporate giants and industry players – associating with whom that the cell conducts placement drives and job fests to confirm high placement opportunities at each consecutive year. Owing to which the cell has been able to prompt and commit 1,00,000+ recruitments to date with more than 400 companies taking part in it. With the extensive and profound network of 20,000+ active alumni across organizations the cell makes this effort even more persuasive and fruitful to help its students get recruited well.
University of Technology Jaipur Facilities:
The university provides a good range of facilities to the students to make their academic year a bit easier and enjoyable like never before. Some of the facilities that are being offered by the university are listed below:
- Library: The Central Library houses a large number of hand-picked books, magazines, journals, writing software, news bulletins, and other supporting materials for the students.
- Canteen: There is a canteen facility in the university premises with provisions to provide healthy food and beverages within a much economical rate for university residents, staff members, and visitors.
- Hostels: The university is equipped with accommodation facilities like hostels for both local and outstation students with all basic amenities and modern facilities.
- Transport Facilities: The university runs buses and vans for the students as well as faculty members, from various parts of the city for easy commutation.