SAGE University was established in year 2017 and is located in the lush green environment away from hustle & bustle at the hill top in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. SU was established under umbrella of legendary Sagar Group of Education Society and awarded as the best emerging university of Central India.
The SAGAR Group is bringing the happiness to society since 1983 and currently under the umbrella of SAGE more than 9000 students are getting quality education.
Sage envisions to nurture intellectual capital through the center of excellence which is governed by best practices in quality education and their mission is to strive with dedication by using the technological advancements.
SAGE university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses under following institutions:
- Institute of Advance Computing
- Institute of Agriculture
- Institute of Arts and Humanities
- Institute of Architecture
- Institute of Design
- Institute of Commerce
- Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Institute of Hotel Management
- Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Institute of Law and Legal studies
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute of Sciences
- School of Entrepreneurship & Business Enterprise
- Institute of Computer Application
SAGE University Indore Highlights
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
University Grant Commission (UGC)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Type of University
Read more: SAGE University Indore admissions
SAGE University Indore Courses and Eligibility
For Undergraduate Programs
SU Indore offers courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Pharma., BBA, BA, B.Arch, B.Des, LLB and many more.
- For B.Tech, candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks and PCM/PCMB/PMCE as main subjects. Valid score card of JEE Main is also required.
- For B.Arch, candidate must have completed 12th with minimum 50% marks and Maths as compulsory subjects. NATA or JEE Main Paper-II score card is also required.
- For BA.LLB and BBA.LLB, candidate must have completed 12th in any stream. For LLB (Hns), candidate must have completed graduation with 45% aggregate marks and score card of CLATE/LSEAT/AILET.
- For courses such as B.Des, BHM, BA.LLB/BBA.LLB, BA, B.Sc. and B.Com, candidate must have completed 12th in any discipline.
- For BCA, B.Pharma. and BBA, minimum 50% marks are required in 12th class.
For Postgraduate Programs
M.Tech, M.Sc., MA, MBA, M.Com., M.Des., LLM and MCA postgraduate programs are available in Sage University.
- For M.Tech, candidate must have Passed BE/B.Tech. or an equivalent with at least 55% marks in Computer Science & Engg, IT , EC or must have done MCA along with GATE/SUET socre card.
- For M.Sc., M.Design, LLM and MVA, candidate must have done graduation from a recognized university in relevant stream.
- For MCA and MA, candidate must have minimum 45% aggregate marks in graduation.
- For MBA and MA, candidate must be graduated with minimum 50% marks in relevant discipline.
Candidate are required to attempt SUET (SAGE University Entrance Test) to take admission in required undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
For PH.D Program
SAGE university, in addition to UG and PG courses also offers Ph.D of 3 years duration.
A candidate who has done Masters with at least 55% marks or a 6 CGPA on a scale of 10. For selection the score obtained by the candidate in GATE or NET is compulsory.
Read more: Sage University Indore fees
SAGE University Indore Placements
SU has Placement Cell which is professionally managed and contributes to organizing campus interviews, where the student get the choice of opting for the job or organization of their own choice.
SU provides proper training, guidance and counselling on how to prepare for resume, develop divergent thinking, crack interview, communication skills, group discussions and all other skills. Students are trained for interviews by taking mock interviews for practice. SU prepare future leaders for industries by getting the right person for the job.
Read more: SAGE University Indore Placements
SAGE University Indore Scholarships
Apart from academic excellence, SU also offers scholarships based on different aspects. They offer scholarship to deserving and talented school leavers with wide range of merit-scholarships, Bank-loan assistance and study loan to students. All scholarships are limited and given on First come basis.
Following are the scholarships given to students:
- Merit Based Scholarship
- Merit cum means scholarship
- Sports scholarship
- Student Ambassador scholarship
- Excellence scholarship
- MP Government scholarship
Smt. Kamlesh Agrawal Study Loans are given to those students who are meritorious but financially weak. The students will required to fill the required scholarship form.
Read more: SAGE University Scholarships