SAGE University, Indore is awarded as ‘Top Private University in Central India’ by Hon’ble Vice President Venkaiya Naidu. The university comes under the umbrella of the Sagar Group of Education Society (SAGE). SAGE Indore offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses under the discipline of Engineering, Law, Management, Commerce, Journalism and Education. Admission to the Sage University is done on the basis of national or university entrance tests. Apart from education, SAGE University is also recognized for its placement opportunities. The highest package offered in Sage University Indore Placements is INR 12.5 LPA. Some of the top recruiters of Sage Indore are Jaro Education, Think Ahead ACCA, Red Hat Linux, Micro Focus, Google, Apple, Amazon Web Services, Huawei, NRDC, BFMS and many more. Check: SAGE University Indore Placement
SAGE University Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, PCI, BCI, COA|
National: GATE/ NET/ CLAT/ AILET/ JEE Main/ JEE Main Paper II
University: SEE/ SUET/ Sage Entrance Test
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,600|
|Top Recruiters||HCL, Google, Apple, TATA Consultancy Services, Apollo Munich, Flipkart, Tech Mahindra|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9522578382, 7509333368, 9522578482|
|Location||Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas
By-Pass Road, Indore 452020
SAGE University Rankings and Awards
- Times of India All India Ranking 2020:
- Ranked 4th in Central India and 65th in India among the Top Private Engineering Institute.
- Sagar Group of Institutions is ranked 5th in Central India and 70th in India.
- Outlook 2020 Rankings:
- Three Institutes of SAGE University ranked amongst the Best in India
- Ranked 1st Emerging University
- Ranked 1st amongst Engineering Law College
- Ranked 1st amongst Emerging Management College by Outlook
- Silicon India Rankings:
- Ranked 5th Best B-School in India
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in Central India.
- Ranked 7th Best B-School in India with Best Infrastructure
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in India with Industry Interface
- Ranked 18th Best B-School in India.
- Education World Grand Jury Rankings:
- Ranked 4th in all over India
- Ranked 8th in Design Institutes of India
- Rated amongst Top Engineering Institute with AAAA+ by DL Digital Learning.
- Ranked 1st in Law School in Central India by CSR.
- Awarded ‘Best University of Madhya Pradesh’ by Hon’ble CM Kamal Nath.
- Awarded ‘Leading Private University Award’ by Berg Business Excellence & Research Group Singapore.
- ‘Most Innovative University Award’ by ABP News.
- Received ‘Best University in M.P.’ Award by Highest Education Minister MP Govt. Shri Jeetu Patwari Ji.
Institutes under SAGE University
SAGE University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses under the following institutions:
- Institute of Advanced Computing
- Institute of Agriculture
- Institute of Arts and Humanities
- Institute of Architecture
- Institute of Design
- Institute of Commerce
- Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Institute of Law and Legal studies
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute of Biological Sciences
- Institute of Sciences
- Institute of Computer Application
SAGE University Courses
SAGE Indore offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses under the discipline of Engineering, Law, Management, etc. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Science||B.Sc (Hons.), B.Sc||M.Sc|
|Commerce||B.Com (Hons.), B.Com||M.Com (Hons.)|
|Law||BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB (Hons.)||LLM|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||BJMC||MJMC|
SAGE Indore Engineering
The University offers several specializations in B.Tech. Additionally, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering program at UG level is 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in PCM (40% for reserved category candidates), subject to qualifying JEE Mains or SEE conducted by SAGE University.
- Whereas, at the PG level the minimum eligibility to apply is a B.Tech/ B.E with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in GATE/ NET or SUET.
SAGE Indore MBA
In the department of Management, the university offers an MBA. The institute offers 19 specializations in the MBA program.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation.
- Valid qualified scores of SEE is compulsory to get admission.
SAGE Indore Architecture Courses
SAGE offers the B.Arch program at the UG level.
- Candidates applying to the B.Arch program must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks (English and Mathematics as mandatory subjects) along with valid NATA or JEE Main Paper II scores.
SAGE Indore Ph.D. Courses
The university offers Ph.D. programs in 4 specializations viz. Agriculture, Management, Advanced Computer and Engineering.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for Ph.D. in Agriculture is M.Sc Agriculture with Biology and Science or M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.E in the relevant discipline.
- For Ph.D. in Management, Advanced Computer and Engineering, master’s degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and valid scores in GATE/ NET.
SAGE University Admission
Candidates can apply through online or offline mode by following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of the university to get an application form.
- After submission, an automatics verification link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID or an offline intimation letter will be sent at the candidate’s address.
- The candidate has to activate the account by clicking the link or appear in the offline test at the designated center.
- After the submission of counseling fees of INR 800 in favor of SAGE University, the admission team will inform the candidate about the date and timing of course counseling.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the following examinations:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|UG Courses (Commerce, Arts, IT, Science, Design, Law, Management)||SEE||-|
|B.Tech||JEE Main||Click here|
|JEE Main Paper II||Click here|
|BJMC, MJMC||Sage Entrance Test||-|
SAGE University Placement
SAGE University has a Placement Cell that is professionally managed and contributes to organizing campus interviews, where the student gets the choice of opting for the job or organization of their own choice. SAGE Indore provides proper training, guidance and counseling on how to prepare for a resume, develop divergent thinking, crack the interview, communication skills, group discussions and all other skills. Students are trained for interviews by taking mock interviews for practice. SAGE University prepares future leaders for industries by getting the right person for the job. The highest package offered in Sage University Indore Placements is INR 12.5 LPA.
Top Recruiters of SAGE University Indore: Jaro Education, Think Ahead ACCA, Red Hat Linux, Micro Focus, Google, Apple, Amazon Web Services, Huawei, NRDC, BFMS and many more.
SAGE University Facilities
Library: The library is a gateway to a comprehensive collection of books, journals, periodicals, student projects and other related publications to support learning and research for all students and staff. Students can access online digital libraries from leading providers.
Auditorium: The SAGE University has two auditoriums and one seminar hall on campus. There is a beautiful and spacious stage fitted with attractive lighting systems and Fire-Proof Curtains, Big Screen for Projection with LCD Facilities, Latest Sound Systems, etc.
Engineering Labs: The university has fully-equipped laboratories for Analogue and Digital Electronics, Communication Engineering, Power Systems, Robotics, PLC Controls, Pneumatics and Automation, Mechanical Equipment, Mechanical workshops and as well as Materials and Testing Laboratories.
Cafeteria: The cafeteria serves a wide range of Asian and Western food. It is a popular hang-out spot for students during breaks, as they munch on some snacks and delectable treats while having a group discussion or while working on their assignments.
SAGE University Faculty
Sage Indore has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for global leadership in education, and the SAGE University faculty is a combination of young and experienced, passionate and curious individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The faculty includes the Director, Professors and Assistant Professors.
SAGE University FAQs
Ques. What is the application procedure for International Students at SAGE University?
Ans. At SAGE Indore, you can apply for undergraduate or postgraduate programs either through the university’s Education Counselors, Fast Track Application Team or through the representatives and Recruitment Partners Overseas. Follow the steps given below to apply for admission:
Step 1: Initiating an Application
Step 2: Confirming Your Admission
Step 3: Student Pass – Visa Processing
Step 4: Arrival in India
Ques. Does SAGE University provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes. SAGE University offers scholarships based on different aspects. They offer scholarships to deserving and talented school leavers with a wide range of merit scholarships, Bank-loan assistance and study loans to students. All scholarships are limited and given on a first-come basis.
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of SAGE University?
Ans. SAGE Indore has separate hostels for both boys and girls. It has all the major facilities for students along with 24/7 security services.
Ques. Can I get admission based on the entrance test alone at SAGE University?
Ans. Depending on the admission criteria, the admission will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. However, all candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements.
Ques. Can I be employed during my course at SAGE University?
Ans. No. SAGE Indore offers full-time programs. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.