Usha Martin University (UMU) is a private university, located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The university was established in the year 2012 under Jharkhand Act 2012. Usha Martin University is recognized by UGC. UMU offers courses in various disciplines ranging from diploma, UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes. The university has a quality faculty which is focused on providing quality education to the students. The university is aimed to produce future leaders who understand the need of industry.
Prof. S.C. Garg
Type of University
Labs, Library, Hostel
UMU Courses and Eligibility
UMU Diploma Programme
- UMU offers diploma programme in engineering and management discipline.
- Diploma in engineering is provided in number of specializations.
- Students who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible for the programme.
UMU Undergraduate Programme
- The university currently offers BBA and BCA of 3-year duration as an undergraduate programme.
- The students who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible for the programme.
UMU Postgraduate Programme
- UMU offers 2-year, full-time MBA and MCA as the postgraduate programme.
- The students seeking admission in the above-mentioned programme should have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
UMU Research Programme
- UMU offers research opportunities for both M.Phil and Ph.D. in various areas.
- The students who have completed their undergraduate and postgraduate programme with relevant subjects are eligible for the programme.
UMU Integrated Programme
- UMU also offers integrated programmes like BA/BBA-LLB, BBA-MBA, and B.Sc.- Masters in IT.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with relevant aggregate are eligible for the programme.
Know more about UMU Courses and Fee
- Admissions are offered in the off-line mode.
- Students who are eligible for the programme can fill the application form and submit their application followed by fee submission.
UMU offers scholarships in two categories, one is based on merit and other is based on domicile.
- 30% for all the students enrolled in any course and having more than 80% in their qualifying examination.
- 20% for girl students enrolled in any course and ranging from 70-80% in their qualifying examination.
- 20% for girl students enrolled in any course and having marks more than 60% in their qualifying examination.
- 10% for the students having domicile of Jharkhand and enrolled in any programme.