This is a very good college. I have a great memory and it really developed me into a new me.
I missed the days that I spent here, and everyday goes by that I thought, "I should've done that".
It a wonderful college.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released the BA Social Science merit list. Students who had taken the Bachelor Admission Test (BAT) on 9 August 2020 for admission to BA Social Work can check the list now.
TISS released the results of BAT for the BA courses online on 25 August. Th
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released the merit list of BA Social sciences for 2020-23 academic session on its official website.
Candidates who have applied for the BA Social Sciences programme can check the merit list online at tiss.edu.
Moreover, TISS has also started
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released the TISS BAT 2020 results online on the official website of TISS.
The result for TISS BAT was released on 25 August 2020 by TISS. While the examination was conducted on August 9, 2020.
Candidates can check the result from the official w
The students of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai have alleged errors in the marking scheme of the admission process, for which the students have written to the institute.
TISS allocates 60% weightage to TISSNET and the remaining 40% to the personal interview conducted. How
The last date to register for the online personal interview at Tata Institute of Social Sciences has been extended to 3 June 2020. The registration was due to end at 23:59 hours on 2 June but has been extended by another 24 hours to allow more participants.
Earlier, the Tata Institute of Soci
TISSNET Exam 2020 was conducted successfully on January 4, 2020, across 40 cities in India. The MBA Exam was conducted over a span of 100 minutes with no specific time limit for any section. TISSNET Exam was then followed by the just-introduced TISSMAT Exam which had a time limit of 30 minutes.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences will release a notification for TISSNET 2020 in October 2019. The application form will be released online and the last date to apply for the examination will be in the second week of December 2019. The examination will be conducted in the Second week
TISSNET 2019 was successfully conducted on January 13 in a single session across 39 cities in India. The exam had a single question paper for all the MA programs offered by TISS. As per the students and experts, GK was the toughest and the other two has simple and direct questions. Check&n