- Dhanamanjuri University has started rolling out the seat matrix for UG courses. Admission Notice for PG courses at G.P. Women's College for the year 2020-21 has been announced on October 9, 2020.
- The last date of submission of the Online Application Form is October 16, 2020 for academic session 2020-21.
- It has also declared the result of 3rd Semester PG courses in Electronics, Economics and Geography specializations, and M.Com. L.L.M., Manipuri, Philosophy, Political Science, and sociology.
- The tentative dates for the Entrance Examination of DMU are considered to be in the last week of October or the first week of November.
- The Admission to DMU is based on Entrance Examination, Group Discussion, and Viva. The counselling will take place at the university and affiliated college campuses.
Dhanamanjuri University Admission Dates 2021
|Date of Form issue and submission||9 October, 2020|
|Last Date of Form issue and submission||16 October, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To Be Notified by DMU|
|Date of Declaration of Result||To Be Notified by DMU|
|Date of Counselling||To Be Notified by DMU|
|Date of Admission||To Be Notified by DMU|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To Be Notified by DMU|
Dhanamanjuri University (DMU) is a private University and has 3 colleges affiliated to DMU management. The university offers UG, PG and Ph.D courses. UG courses include BA, B.Com, BPES, LLB, B.Sc. and BBA Courses and PG courses include MA, M.Com., M. P. Ed., LLM and M.Sc. Courses. The University provides a Ph.D. in Law. Admissions to the courses are based on Entrance Tests followed by Group Discussion and Viva organised by the University. Applications are available Online.
- For B.Sc., B.A., B.Com. and B.B.A., the candidates have to pass 10+2 with 50% marks in the relevant subjects and 45% marks are necessary to score for the reserved candidates.
- Candidates have to register online for the Admission in UG and PG categories.
- UG courses are having a duration of 3 Years while PG courses are having a duration of 2 Years.
- Admission to the UG courses is based on qualifying the Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Viva organized by the University itself.
- For the PG courses like M.Sc., M.Com. and M.A. which provides specializations in PCM, Maths, English, Hindi, Manipuri, Education, and many more. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree for it.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must get the 5% marks relaxation in the qualifying Entrance Examination.
- Candidates must pass out the Bachelor’s degree with 55% marks in the relevant subjects.
- The selection criteria for the qualifying entrance examination are clearing the merit-list for all the UG and PG courses.
Dhanamanjuri University was established in 2018 located in Imphal, Manipur. Some of the top recruiters are Vodafone, Google, Aditya Birla Groups, Samsung Careers, Maruti Suzuki, Berger, Bajaj, Nestle, Honda, Apollo, Lava, HCL, Amway, Nokia, TVS, Voltas, JCB, Bluestar, Sony, Indian Oil Corporation
Dhanamanjuri University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Dhanamanjuri University|
|University Type||State/ Private|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Entrance and Merit-Based|