Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Vishvavidyalaya (KAV), located in Barpeta District of Assam, is also known as Krishnaguru University. It is a university that offers value-based education with the integration of spirituality. Their campus boasts 400 acres of space which makes it a suitable environment for the pursuit of quality education. It also allows for easy access to the city through well-developed roads.
Krishnaguru University Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Courses Offered ||UG and PG |
|Popular Courses||B.Sc. Nursing, M.A., B.A. |
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Sports, Canteen, Hospital|
|Campus Area||400 acres|
Krishnaguru University Courses
The university offers its students a wide variety of courses from seven different streams. There are a total of 15 courses offered. There are listed in detail below:
|Course Name||Specializations||Fee Structure||Eligibility|
|B.A.||Assamese, Political Science, English, Education, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, and Economics.||INR 89,800||10+2 with Min 45%|
|B.Sc.||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany||INR 1,13,000||10+2 with Min 45%|
|B.Com||Accountancy, Management, Finance, Marketing.||INR 89,800||10+2 with Min 45%|
|M.A.||Assamese, Education, Political Science, Philosophy.||INR 88,150||10+2 with Min 45%|
KAV also offers a number of Professional Courses in the field of Health and Paramedical Services. These have been created according to the benefits that they can offer to the employable population of Assam. They are listed below:
|Course Name ||Fee Structure||Eligibility|
|B.Sc. Nursing Duration: 4 years Full Time||INR 4,40,000 per year||10+2 with Min 45%|
|Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) Duration: 2 years Full Time||INR 70,000 per year||10+2 with Min 45%|
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Duration: 3 years Full Time||INR 80,000 per year||10+2 with Min 45%|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Duration: 4 years + 6 month internship Full Time||INR 2,80,000 per year ||10+2 with Min 45%|
Note: KAV has made provisions for those students in the Health and Paramedical Services to avail an educational loan at a 3% rate of interest.
Krishnaguru University Admission
Krishnaguru University offers admission on the basis of merit to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
- Obtain the college application form from the college admission department.
- Pay the application fees using cash/debit card/ demand draft.
- Fill the application form attaching the photocopy of all the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the respective department.
Krishnaguru University Facilities
KAV provides a variety of facilities to its students that enable them to excel in all areas. These facilities include:
- Library: KAV has a well-stocked library with a variety of educational as well as religious texts that help students with their academic discourse.
- Hostels: there are separate hostels for boys and girls available on campus, additionally there is a newly constructed girl’s hostel.
- Hospital: Public Health Centre (P.H.C) with 6-bedded facilities, manned by doctor, nurses and support staff are centrally located on the campus to provide healthcare services to the students on campus people as well as to the neighboring community.
- Canteen: KAV also has a clean and well-stocked canteen to cater to the needs of the students. It offers a variety of delicious foods to both students and faculty alike.
- Sports: there are facilities available for the students to participate in a number of outdoor activities such as Football, Cricket, Volleyball, etc. There are also indoor areas that can be used for Caroms or Chess.