Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) was set up in 2013 under the Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Act. It is an autonomous public university situated in the Amethi district of Uttar Pradesh. The university aims at promoting aviation studies, research, and training in the field of aviation Industry. It offers a PG Diploma course in Airport Operations of 18 months duration Apart from this, the college also offers executive diploma programs namely Executive Management Development Program and Executive Development Program
RGNAU Amethi Highlights
|Institute type||Public Autonomous University|
|Courses offered||PGDAO, EDP, MDP|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
RGNAU Amethi Courses
The Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University offers on-campus PG Diploma and executive diploma programs. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|PGDAO (PG Diploma in Airport Operations)||
|EDP (Executive Development program)||
|MDP (Management Development Program)||
Read more: RGNAU Courses and Fees
RGNAU Amethi Admissions
Admission to PGDAO is granted based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test conducted by the university. Shortlisted candidates need to appear in GD and personal interview
Selection of candidates in EDP and MDP is done based on merit in the higher secondary examination
How to apply?
- Visit the academy’s official website
- Click on the admission from the homepage
- Fill up the form of application after reading the instructions
- Enter personal as well as academic details
- Attach all the required documents and affix photograph
- Deposit the fees of application
- Submit the application form before the due date
Read more: RGNAU Admissions
RGNAU Amethi Facilities
- Hostel: The University provides highly sophisticated hostel rooms to the students. The university has a 15,000 sq m area for hostel facility including ground and 288 twin sharing rooms with a capacity of 576 students.
- Board room: There is a unique and professionally furnished space for large group meetings, discussions, committees and other gatherings with projectors placed and air-conditioned room.
- Classroom: This University consist of a smart class technology providing 20 classrooms and each of the classrooms is spaced for 60 students in it. This smart class technology consists of a high-tech projector facility for better understanding of students.
- Computer Lab: A well-furnished and spaced Computer centre for students having a capacity of 66 students per batch.
- Seminar Hall: Two lavish auditoriums are available with centrally air-conditioned, good acoustics, and audiovisual and video conferencing facility with 242 seating capacity per seminar hall.
Common room for students
RGNAU Amethi FAQs
Ques. What type of entrance exam is conducted for admission to PGDAO?
Ans. The RGNAU conducts Entrance Examination for admission that is OMR based at the specified centers all over India. The selection of a candidate is based on marks scored by the student in entrance examination followed by GD & PI.
Ques. What amount I need to pay as application fee?
Ans. The application fee is INR 1500 for General category and for reserved category it is INR 750
Ques. Is there any relaxation in marks for reserved category?
Ans. Yes, there 5% relaxation in total aggregate marks for reserved category. Therefore, they need to score 45% in graduation
Ques. What is the intake capacity for PGDAO?
Ans. There are 60 seats in total for admission every year
Ques. What is the maximum age limit for admission?
Ans. Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age