Pandit SN Shukla University (PTSNS University), established in 1956 is declared a full fledged university in 2016. It is located in Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh. The university offers courses for graduation, post-graduation, PhD with the experienced faculty members. It offers 37 courses across 5 streams. The NIRF Ranking of the university is 101-105 ( for general- india) and for pharmacy-india, the ranking is 48. The total strength of the university is 5385 and for the purpose of growth, the university is going to open a new campus at Navalpur in Shahdol district.
PTSNS University Highlights
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||On Merit Basis|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
|Campus area||26 acres|
PTSNS University Courses
Pandit SN Shukla university offered many courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students. This university has a favorable fee structure. It is affordable and provides a quality education.
|Course||Specialization||Duration||Total Fees (In INR)|
|B.A||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, History, Economics, Polity, Geography||2 years||4000|
|B.Sc||Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Computer Science, Biotechnology||3 years||6,000|
|M.A||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, History, Economics, Polity, Geography||2 years||4,000|
|M.Sc||Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Computer Science, Biotechnology||2 years||4,000|
Read More PTSNS University Courses and Fees
PTSNS University Admissions
Pt. S N Shukla University releases both online and offline applications. The admission are on merit basis and first come first serve basis. Students are advised to keep their eye on the website in the month of March and April for admission date confirmation.
- For the online process, the candidate needs to visit the official university website( http://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in) for filling the application form.
- The candidate needs to provide the necessary information for the application form.
- Then the candidate needs to pay the online application fee.
Note: For offline the candidate needs to visit the campus. The university has the application fee of INR 400 which is non-refundable.
PTSNS University Scholarships
Pandit S.N Shukla University also provides scholarship to deserving candidates and to those who belong to the economically weaker section of the society.
- Around 10,000 to 20,000 rupees are given to the scholarship candidate by the central and state government.
- This scholarship is based on the performance of the qualifying examination.
- Apart from the scholarship facility the university also offers the loan facility to the student
PTSNS University Facilities
Pandit SN Shukla University has a vast acres of land and infrastructure to over all round facilities to students. It is located in the heart of the city with 30 acres of land and lush green campus.
- Library: Digital Library at PTSNS provides a rich collection of books of varied genres and subjects.
- Laboratory: Well equipped laboratory for U.G./P.G. (Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Geography, Home Science, Psychology, Computer and Biotech).
- Play Ground: PlayGround at PTSNS is equipped with basketball courts, Volleyball court, football stadium and other indoor sports facilities for students.
- Hostel Accommodation: Hostel is for both the girls and boys students. It is on a first come first serve basis and for valid reasons. The fees for hostels are charged at the start of every year.
- Other facilities include Experienced & qualified faculty members, Lecture Theatre/ Seminar Hall, Auditorium and Conference Hall, Enriched library and reading room, Career Counseling & Placement Cell.
PTSNS University Faculty
University has provided the best faculty for quality education. Almost all the departments have experienced faculty members for the students to tackle the challenges of the corporate sector in the future.
Some of the well-known faculty members of the university are- Dr. Neelmani Dubey, Dr. Sunita Wathrey, Dr. Shiv Kumar Dubey, Dr. Dharmendra Dwivedi etc.
PTSNS University FAQs
Ques: What is the scholarship process for Pandit S.N Shukla University?
Ans. The scholarship process is based on the performance of the candidate in the examination.
Ques: Is there any hostel facility provided by the college?
Ans. Yes, it has the hostel facility.
Ques: Do the college release offline application forms also?
Ans. Yes, the college also releases the offline application form. For that you have to visit the college.