MGM University is a private university located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. It received its university status in the year 2019 by the Government of Maharashtra. It has 6 campuses and over 70 affiliated colleges.
MGMU offers various UG PG programs in different specializations. It offers B.Tech, B.Arch, BCA, BA, B.Sc, B.Des, B.Com, BFA, BPA, BHM, BBA programs under UG Domain. Under PG Domain, it offers M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, MA, M.Arch and M.Des programs.
- Admission for B.Tech, B.Arch will be done on the basis of JEE Main and NATA/ JEE Main score respectively.
- Admission for the rest of the UG programs will be done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination (i.e 10+2 level)
- For MBA programs, candidates have completed their Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Either of the following test scores i.e MH-CET, CAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT will be accepted for admission into MBA programs.
- For the M.Tech, M.Arch program, candidates must have valid GATE scores to be eligible for admission
- For the M.Des program, candidates will have to appear for the MGM Design Aptitude test in order to take admission into the program.
- For the rest of the PG programs, individual institute level CETs will be conducted.
- Application form fee for all the programs is INR 1000/-
- The selection process will be facilitated through a university-based counseling process.
Apart from these, MGMU also offers short term and certificate programs on different courses.
Check MGM University Fees
MGM University Aurangabad Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||MGM University Aurangabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test followed by counselling|
|Name of the Entrance||
B.Tech - MHT CET/ JEE Main
B.Arch - NATA/ JEE Mains Paper 2
ME/ M.Tech - GATE/ PG- CET
M.Arch - GATE/ MH-CET/ MGMU- CET
MCA- MAH-MCA-CET/ NIMCET
M.Sc - Institute level CET
MBA- MH-CET/ CAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT
B.Des, M.Des - MGM DAT
|Counselling||Centralized Counseling by University|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|