Om Sterling Global University was established in March 2019 and dedicates itself to achieve its vision, mission, and objectives through academic excellence in all spheres of knowledge. The University has been declared under Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006 and duly approved by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The OSGU campus is spread over 30 acres of fully-developed institutional land, has a lush green campus with modern infrastructure and an excellent academic atmosphere.
In line with its vision and mission, the campus has been designed and developed with a great sense of aesthetics to provide an eco-friendly environment and ambiance to stimulate hunger for learning. OSGU is a blend of 12 schools such as School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Commerce and Management (SCM), School of Paramedical Science (SPM), School of Pharmaceutical Science (SPS), School of Agriculture (SAG), School of Architecture and Fine Arts (SAF), School of Legal Studies (SLS), School of Humanities and Social Science (SHS), School of Yoga and Naturopathy (SYN), School of Applied Science (SAS), School of Media and Journalism (SMJ), and School of Hospitality Management (SHM). More than 190 courses at Diploma, UG, PG, and Research Level are offered by these schools. OSGU has always believed in making their program curriculum truly global. In a unique collaborative effort with some of the best universities in the world such as Rana University, Kabul (Afghanistan), Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu (Nepal), London School of Executive Training, United Kingdom (UK). The students at OSGU are taught by some of the most reputed faculty members from India and abroad.
Om Sterling Global University Highlights
|Recognition||UGC, PCI, BCI|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
|Recruiters||Airtel, Tata, Infosys, Mahindra, IBM, Cognizant, HCL|
Om Sterling Global University Courses
|Diploma||Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination|
|B.Tech||Information Security||Diploma Engineering and Technology OR B.Sc. Degree and 10+2 with Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|BBA||-||10+2 in relevant field|
|B.Com||-||10+2 in relevant field|
|MCA||-||Graduation in relevant field|
|M.Tech||Transportation Engineering||Graduation in relevant field|
|MBA||Marketing||Graduation with minimum 50% marks|
Click here: Om Sterling Global University Courses
Om Sterling Global University Sholarship
The Learning System and Admission Process have become more complex in the new age of globalization. To meet the need for the hour, OSGU has announced that SAT (Scholarship Aptitude Test) is the world’s most popular educational provider since 2019. OSGU is the first private university in Haryana (India) to carry out such a comprehensive test in accordance with leading Universities and National/State level entrance tests. The SAT has numerous publications for different disciplines. It is one of OSGU's most detailed and special online tests.
SAT Application and Appearing Process
- Visit the SAT page as available on the website of Om Sterling Global University. The page will lead you to book the time slot for appearing in SAT exam.
- The candidate will be sent an email from OSGU containing a booking connection, userid/system-id & password once he has filled out the registration/inquiry form.
- Using the above credentials, the candidate may sign up and book his or her examination slot at the place and time of your comfort i.e. your home, cyber cafe, OSGU Campus etc.
- The candidate will appear for the exam as per booked time. The exam will be 1 hour-long along with 60 questions as per level selected.
- After the exam cycle is complete, the results will be declared by OSGU.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called to OSGU campus/regional offices for Personal Interaction.
- Appear at OSGU campus / national offices for Personal Interaction.