Fisher College is a private college located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Established in 1907, the college provides accelerated and professional courses and also has satellite campuses in North Attleboro, Brockton, and New Bedford.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers undergraduate and graduate programs in more than 30 major fields of study.
- The most popular majors are - Public Administration and Social Service Professions; Business, Management, Marketing; Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting; Health Professions; and Communication, Journalism.
- The college provides on campus residences to around 300 students in 5 residence halls on-campus.
Fisher College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/iTEP|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||Spring – December 1; Fall – July 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room & Board||15,926|
|Residence Hall Fee||500|
|Dorm Activity Fee||50|
- The college offers financial aid to 92% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 12,480.