Hult International Business School: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Hult International Business School located in Boston, Massachusetts, is a private, non-profit business college. The College was established in 1964 and operates at 6 other global locations that include Dubai, San Francisco, New York, Shanghai, London and Ashridge. Hult is the first and only business school in the U.S. to possess a triple accreditation from 3 most prestigious bodies namely the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBA’s (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System ( EQUIS). It also won the best Business School Careers Strategy award 2020 from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and BGA.
The school offers an impressive range of undergraduate and graduate programs in general business and other specialized academic areas. Admissions at Hult International Business School are offered on a rolling basis with multiple sets of application deadlines throughout the year. Getting admission into the institute is slightly difficult since they are quite selective with an acceptance rate of 43% in fall 2019. The institution understands that enrolling to a business program is a big investment for the future and therefore offers a range of merit and need based scholarships. Hult has been recognized among the top business schools in the U.S. by some of the most prestigious ranking agencies.
Hult International Business School Rankings
- Hult ranks #308 in business programs in the U.S. News and World Report 2021.
- The Masters in International Business program at Hult was ranked #19 in 2018 Times Higher Education and Wall Street Journal’s General Masters in Management Rankings.
|Type of University||Private|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Student Retention Rate||78%|
|Financial Aid||Merit-based and need-based scholarships|
Hult International Business School Campus
- The main campus of Hult International Business School is in Boston, Cambridge.
- The Boston campus is located on the banks of the Charles River which is also the city’s education and innovation hotspot.
- Boston is regarded as the #1 startup hubs in the U.S. and #4 in the list of most international cities.
- The business school also has 6 other campuses in some of the most developed locations internationally in London, Dubai, San Francisco, New York, Shanghai and Ashridge with nearly 3,000 students enrolled.
Hult International Business School Residence
- The Hult House which is steps away from the Boston campus is home to the business school students.
- The campus accommodation offers various on-site facilities such as laundry facilities on each floor, on-site gym and climbing wall, high speed internet, air conditioning, soccer fields, social lounges, common study area, auditorium, 24 hour security, mail room, etc.
- The dorm options available include standard double room, premium double room, standard single room and premium single room, studio apartments and one bed apartments.
- All accommodations usually provide en-suite bathrooms, modern design, functional kitchen, bed, desk, closet space included among other facilities.
Hult International Business School Courses
- The Hult International Business School offers a range of programs for international students at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree is awarded to high school graduates at 5 global campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco and Shanghai.
- The business school offers full-time, part-time and online Master of Science degrees in business and related specializations.
- The MS programs available at the Boston campus include Masters in International Business, Masters in International Marketing and Masters in Finance programs.
- The highly ranked MBA program options include global one-year MBA, executive MBA, hybrid MBA and live online MBA. Students can choose from full-time, part-time and hybrid modes as per their convenience.
- In 2019, the Global Executive MBA program ranked no. 1 in Financial Times Executive MBA rankings.
Hult International Business School Application Process
Hult International Business School invites applications through multiple rounds throughout the year. Admission decisions are sent to students within 2 weeks from submitting the application. Students are to appear for an in-person or phone interview as a part of the assessment process.
How to Apply?
Applicants seeking admission to the Hult International Business School must take note of the following:
Application Portal: Undergraduate - Online Application/ Common Application/ UCAS; Graduate - Online Application
Application Fee: Undergraduate - 75 USD; Graduate - 150 USD
|Intake Month||Application Deadline|
|January 2021||Round 1: October 1, 2020
Round 2: November 1, 2020
|September 2021||Round 1: November 1, 2020
Round 2: December 15, 2020
Round 3: February 15, 2021
Round 4: April 1, 2021
|Early Decision||September 3, 2020|
|Round 1||October 22, 2020|
|Round 2||December 17, 2020|
|Round 3||February 11, 2021|
|Round 4||March 25, 2021|
|Round 5||May 27, 2021|
|Round 6||July 15, 2021|
Basic Admission Requirements: The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Official high school transcripts showing proof of academic achievements.
- Transcripts must be translated in English language if not issued in English.
- A copy of bachelor's degree or equivalent (for admission to graduate degree programs)
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL/ IELTS scores)
- Contact details of referees
- Personal Statement as an essay in 400-500 words
- CV/ Resume
- Work experience
- Personal Interview
- Scholarship and financial aid application
- Official Statement of Finances
- Valid Passport
English Proficiency Requirements
International applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of English language proficiency. The minimum score requirements are:
Students who fail to meet the minimum English requirements must enroll in the English Accelerator program.
Hult International Business School Cost of Attendance
- The estimated cost of attendance for BBA students at the Hult International Business School is summarized as follows:
|Expense||Amount (in USD)|
|Books and Study Material||1,000|
- The billed cost of attendance for graduate students for the academic year 2021-22 is as follows:
|Expense||Amount (in USD)|
|Books and Study Material||1,500|
|Language Class Fee (optional for multi-lingual students)||200|
Hult International Business School Scholarships/Financial Aid
- Hult International Business School offers a range of merit and need based scholarships to all incoming students.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early to increase the possibilities of receiving a scholarship.
- The business school requires students to submit a scholarship and financial aid form along with the application for admission.
- Some scholarships for undergraduate students are as follows:
|Name of Scholarship||Eligibility||Value|
|Academic Excellence Scholarship||Awarded to exceptionally well-performing candidates who demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.6 and SAT score of 1400.||10,000 USD per year|
|Global Generation Scholarship||Awarded to students with a global perspective demonstrated through experiences and multilingualism.||5,000 USD per year|
|Growth Mindset Scholarship||Awarded to students who demonstrate a mindset to grow, personal development and achievement in the face of adversity.||5,000 USD per year|
|Future Leader Scholarship||Awarded to students who demonstrate desire and potential to become future leaders.||5,000 USD per year|
|Technology and Innovation Scholarship||Awarded to students who show eagerness to learn about the latest technology.||5,000 USD per year|
- Another set of scholarships awarded to MBA students are as follows:
- Social Impact Scholarship - For students fom under developing countries or those who are working with organizations that help the underprivileged population.
- Global Professional Scholarship - For students who aspire to become a global business leader having a full-time work experience of at least one year.
- Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship - For students who held a permanent position and demonstrated involvement, leadership or had a role in an entrepreneurial project.
- Women in Business Scholarship - Awarded to female candidates who have work or internship experience or have led a team in an international environment.
Hult International Business School Alumni Network
- The Hult Alumni Association has over 21,000 alumni across 170 countries around the world.
- The alumni association offers a variety of benefits and opportunities to its members such as:
- Lifelong learning opportunities through Hult electives
- 10% discount on Ashridge Executive Education programs
- Access to the global job board
- Invitation to various alumni events
- Alumni magazine
- Invitation to webinars conducted by experts
- Some of the notable alumni of Hult International Business School are as follows:
- Anil Shastri - Indian politician
- Mbaranga Gasarabwe - Assistant Secretary-General for Safety and Security for the United Nations
- Walter Bayly - Chief Executive Officer of Credicorp
- Htin Kyaw - former President of Myanmar
- Gary Smith - Chief Executive Officer of Ciena
Hult International Business School Placements
Hult graduates are in demand because of their entrepreneurial attitude, curiosity and international outlook. In recent years, around 825 companies across 60 countries have hired graduates from Hult business school. 91% of the graduates were employed within 3 months of graduation. Some of the top companies that employ a good percentage of Hult graduates are Accenture, Google, Amazon, Walmart, L’Oreal, PwC, Oracle, Deloitte, KPMG, EF(Education First), etc.
FIND A PROGRAM
COLLEGE STUDENT REVIEWS
|total faculty||full time||part time||graduate assistants|
Throughout my life journey I was always told by my parents the importance of experiencing different cultures as it will help me in the future. Therefore, while I was applying for universities, Hult captured my eyes, as it was a multicultural university with six campuses in different countries around the world. Hult had a student body that was diverse and most importantly it emphasised on the importance of diversity, belongingness, and inclusiveness. I wanted a place where I would feel comfortable getting educated in.
Course Curriculum :
My master's program had to change the course curriculum to fit in with the covid-19 restrictions. The schedule was changed into; instead of having five courses at once for a full semester, we had one course at a time for two weeks. I found this more useful as it gave you more time to focus and give your full capacity and efficiency. Hult is always offering relevant courses to our major. We are always going in-depth and experiencing real-life problems. All the courses are hands-on.
Hult is different from other traditional business school, it is flexible and helpful to help graduates find desire jobs after MBA program.
Course Curriculum :
It is very inspiring and makes me thinking deeply and thoroughly. The curriculum is not only based on basic knowledge and theories, but also related to apply them properly and rationally.
Hult International Business School is one the best school in the world as per Financial Times, The Economist, CEO Magazine
Course Curriculum :
Course Curriculum and Academics are well updated and aligned with the ongoing reseaches on how to make it more effective.
Recommendation from the good students.
Course Curriculum :
The course didnt worked out for me well so far because i didnt get the opportunity for internship as marketing is so common in states.
The university gives the experience of rotation campus which help me to move in different countries and learn the market of that particular country.
Course Curriculum :
The course cover all the detailed info about the business working system in the new tech world. Also teaching different skills to work upon.
- Shopping Mall
- Book Store
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary