University of California Davis is a public research university located in Davis, California, United States. Established in 1905, the university is considered as public ivy and has the third highest enrollment among the University of California system
Programs, Campus & Residence
- 102 undergraduate programs and 99 graduate programs are offered through 11 schools and colleges.
- Popular majors are – Economics; Business/Managerial Economics; Biology/Biological Sciences; Neurobiology and Anatomy; Communication; Education; Sociology; Political Science and Government.
- The university has a campus of 7,309 acres with 23 on-campus residence halls.
University of California San Diego Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 70; graduate programs – USD 125|
|Intake Season||November 30|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition & Fees||43,395|
|Books & Supplies||1,136|
|Room & Board||15,645|
|Health Insurance (5)||2,286|
- Over 56% of students are provided with financial aid yearly.
- Average need-based scholarship offered is of USD 18,761.
The university has an alumni network of 240,438 worldwide and provides its alumni benefits like career services, insurance discounts, auto discounts, store discounts and more.