Elizabethtown College is a private liberal arts college located in Dudley, Massachusetts, United States. Established in 1899; it is a four-year, not for profit, residential institution offering degree and professional training certificate programs..
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 30 undergraduate and graduate certificate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Engineering; and Education.
- The college has a campus of 200 acres with residence halls providing on-campus housing to 84% of the student population.
Elizabethtown College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/EIKEN|
|Application Fee||USD 30|
|Intake Season||Fall – November 1 Spring – December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||46,940|
|Room and Board||11,370|
|Books and Supplies||1,100|
- The college provides financial aid to 77% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 28,603.