Elmira College is a private liberal arts undergraduate college located in Elmina, New York, United States. Established in 1855, the college is among the oldest colleges to existed that granted degrees to women equivalent to that of men.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 35 majors and minors at undergraduate level in a wide variety of field of study.
- The most popular majors are – Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Psychology; Physical Sciences; and Health Professions
- The college has 8 residence halls accommodating 88% of the student population on-campus.
Elmira College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season||Spring – June 1; Winter – October 1|
|Additional Requirements||Copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications must be submitted through either the Common Application or on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||41,900|
|Room and Board||12,000|
|Books and Supplies||600|
- The college offers financial aid to 88% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 28,475.