Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis is a public university which was established in 1969, after merging many of the programs and schools which initially existed independently in 2 different universities – Indiana University and Purdue University.
The university ranks at 194th position in National University survey done by US News and World Reports.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- IUPUI offers more than 225 undergraduate, graduate and professional programs with its top courses from the business and engineering fields.
- Other professional majors at IUPUI are in the fields of Nursing, General Studies, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Psychology, Elementary Education and Teaching.
Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis Application Process
|Test Scores||Undergraduate – SAT or ACT score Graduate – GRE, GMAT, LSAT, CGFNS|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL, IELTS score|
|Application Fee||65 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Resume, Portfolio of Past Work, Personal Statement|
|Intake Sessions||Fall – August, Spring - January|
How to Apply
- For all the undergraduate programs, the applicants can choose any of the two methods – IU’s official website and Common Application
- Application for the graduate programs have to be made through the official website of IUPUI.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee (Non- Resident)||30, 539 USD|
|Books and Supplies||930 USD|
|Health Insurance||1799 USD|
|Living Expenses||12 100 USD|
- The university offers various need-based scholarships and grants to its undergraduate and graduate students.
- At undergraduate level, the university offers 2 types of scholarships – Merit based and Competitive scholarships.
- The amount of scholarship for an international undergraduate student is between 7000 USD to 27000 USD per year.