James Madison University is a public research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Established in 1908, the university ranks second among all the universities in southern United States.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 77 undergraduate, 46 graduate and 8 doctoral programs through 10 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Health Professions and Related Programs; Business, Management, Marketing; Communication, Journalism; Social Sciences; and Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
- The university has a campus of 721 acres with 7 residence halls accommodating 30% students on campus.
James Madison Universtiy Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||UG programs – USD 70; graduate programs – USD 60|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be filled on the official website or through Common Application and for the graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
- The university provides 39% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 7,487.
The university offers its alumni benefits like networking dinners, career development services, store discounts and homecoming activities.