Hillsdale College is a private educational institution established in 1844. It ranks #76 in the 2019 edition of Best Colleges - National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The popular courses at Hillsdale College are the following:
- English Language and Literature(General)
- Biology/Biological Sciences(General)
- All the freshmen are required to live in the college residence hall whereas sophomores, being through recruitment can opt for off-campus living. Around 69 percent of the student population lives in college-owned, -operated or -affiliated housing whereas 31 percent of them opt for off campus residential housing.
Hillsdale College Admission Process
|Test Score||ACT/SAT or CLT score Graduate and Doctoral – Related qualifying exams|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL or an equivalent exam score|
|Application Fee||35 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Essay, 2 Short Answers, Resume, Admission Interview|
|Intakes||Fall and Spring|
How to Apply
An international candidate can apply to Hillsdale College through any of the three ways:
- The Common Application
- Paper Application
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||26, 300 USD|
|Room||5, 440 USD|
|Board||5, 560 USD|
|General Student Usage Fee||316 USD|
|Technology Fee||246 USD|
|Student Center and HESC Fee||716 USD|
|Total Cost||38, 578 USD|
The Hillsdale College offers some kind of need-based financial aid in the form of scholarship and grants.
- 51% of full-time undergraduate student population is offered some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant award is 8,471 USD.