University of St Francis Admissions 2020-21: Application Process, Deadlines & Requirements
The University of St Francis is a private Catholic, Franciscan university. The university received 1847 applications for fall 2018 term. The acceptance rate observed for this term was 47%. The enrollment rate observed for this term was 25%.
- The university offers admissions on a rolling basis.
- There is no application fee charged
- Standardized test scores are required for admissions.
- The application portal for international UG and PG applicants is USF Application Portal.
|Application Portal||Online portal|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||N/A|
|Mode of Payment||Visa/ Mastercard/ American Express/ Discover/ JCB|
|Minimum SAT score||1030|
|Minimum ACT score||20|
|Academic Calendar||Semester- based|
|Intake Sessions||Fall/ Spring/ Summer|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships, Grants, Work-Study|
|Work Experience||Required for some courses|
University of S. Francis International Admissions
International applicants are required to submit additional documents, proof of ELP, and complete their visa process for admission at USF. The details of the requirements are detailed below:
Admission Requirements for International Students
- Official transcripts of educational institutions attended previously. If the transcripts are not in English, then both the original transcript as well as an English translation has to be uploaded.
- GPA 2.5
- Letters of recommendation.
- SAT or ACT scores have to be submitted for admission in undergraduate courses.
- SAT minimum score: 1030
- ACT minimum score: 20
- GMAT/GRE scores are required for specific courses.
- GRE: Verbal- 158, Writing- 4.4
- English proficiency test scores are required.
- There are various specific departmental requirements as well which include auditions and interviews.
English Proficiency Test Score
All those applicants who does not have English as their first language need to prove their proficiency in English by submitting their TOEFL, IELTS or other test scores. Minimum required scores for admission are given below.
|Test||Minimum required score|
|iTEP Academic||Level 4|
|PTE General||Level 3|
Visa Process for International Students
- The selected applicants will be issued the I- 20 form from the University of St. Francis.
- Following documents have to be submitted by the applicants in order to obtain the I- 20 form
- Financial documents which include a current bank statement
- Affidavit of support
- A copy of the biographical page of passport.
- Payment of tuition deposit.
- After completing the I- 20, applicants have to pay the SEVIS I- 901 fee.
- Apply for F- 1 visa by completing the DS- 160 visa application.
- Documents required for completing the DS- 160 visa application are:
- Travel itinerary
- International travel history
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of admission and invitation obtained from the college
- Schedule and attend the visa interview by consulting the US embassy in your country
University of St. Francis Undergraduate Admissions
University of St. Francis offers over 60 undergraduate programs. The admission requirements for undegraduate applicants are briefed below:
Where to Apply:USF Application Portal
Admission Requirements: The following documents have to be provided by the applicants at the time of admission:
- Official transcripts of high school.
- Minimum required GPA is 2.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Support Documents
- SAT or ACT scores.
- Minimum SAT score: 1030
- Minimum ACT score: 20
- International students need to provide English proficiency test score.
University of St. Francis Graduate Admissions
University of St. Francis provides more than 13 masters programs. Each course has specific admission requirements. However, the basic requirements for admission are the same for all courses.
Application portal:USF Application Portal
- International application form
- GPA- 2.75
- Official transcripts
- Evaluation of transcripts
- Admissions essay
- Recommendation letter
- Verification of employment
- English languge proficiency test scores
- Departmental requirements:
- Resume, GMAT Scores- MBA
- 2 years of experience- Masters in Health Administration
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants are suggested to note that the admissions policy is selective and hence, applicants must ensure that they fulfill minimum admissions requirements.