Texas A&M University - Kingsville is a public educational institution which was established in 1925. It is ranked #230 - #301 in National Universities.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers a range of under graduate, graduate and doctoral programs of full-time and online type, under its academic belt.
- The major programs offered at the university are the following:
- Marketing and Related Support Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- The university offers on-campus facilities to its students with college-operated, college-owned and college-affiliated housing. 27% of the students live on-campus whereas 73% student population lives off campus.
Texas A&M University - Kingsville Admission Process
|Test Score||Undergraduate – ACT/SAT Graduate – GMAT/MAT or GRE score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or TAMUK ELTC with advance plus score|
|Application Fee||50 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Letter of Sponsorship, Bank Statement, Personal Statement, Resume, Copy of Biographical Page of Passport and Medical Insurance|
|Intakes||August (Fall), January (Spring) and Summer (June)|
How to Apply
The students wanting to apply to University of Texas can do so through Apply Texas, which is a partnered initiative between Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the colleges and universities of Texas.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees ||22, 034 USD|
|Room and Board||8, 760 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1, 344 USD|
|Other Expenses||4, 259 USD|
- The university offers 74% of its full time undergraduate students with need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 6, 879 USD.