Indiana University Kokomo is a public university located in Kokomo, Indiana, US. It was established in 1945 and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
|Campus Setting||Small City|
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Annual Endowment||$7.7 million|
|Student Retention Rate||72%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$31,424|
|Admission Helpdesk||765-455-9217 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The most popular majors are - Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse; Business/Commerce, General; Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other; Health and Wellness, General; and Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- The university offers a wide range of privately owned housing options, ranging from apartments, complexes and rental homes.
Indiana University Kokomo Admissions
Intake Season: Fall semester June 1; Spring Semester October 1
- English Proficiency Document, Financial Document, Copy of Passport, Transcripts,
- Test Scores: SAT/ ACT/ GED/ TASC/ GRE/ GMAT
- English Proficiency Test Scores (for Undergraduate)
- TOEFL – 65+ (iBT); 513+ (Paper Based)
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 48+
- English Proficiency Test Scores (for Graduate)
- TOEFL – 73+ (iBT); 533+ (Paper Based)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53+
- Additional Requirements: Official Transcripts, Copy of Visa, Dependent Information, I-94 (front and back)
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 64% of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship offer to the student is of $7,808.
Indiana University Kokomo Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books & Supplies||1,176|
|Room and Board||7,284|
|Other expenses budget||3,926|
|Total one year cost||31,424|