Rider University 2020-2021 Admissions: Acceptance Rate, Requirements, Deadlines, Application Process
Rider University is home to five scholastic units that incorporate the Norm Brodsky College of Business, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, College of Education and Human Services, Westminster College of the Arts, and the College of Continuing Studies. Rider University offers 71 undergraduates and 40 graduate degree programs in the five academic units and 27 undergraduate and graduate certifications.
- NOTE: Early Action first-year applicants to programs requiring auditions must apply by November 15 and audition by December 4.
- When applying to Rider University, it's basic to observe that the application cutoff time is rolling, and the early action cutoff time is November 15, 2019. Understudies applying for Early Action freshman affirmation may get assertion and authenticity based award decisions by December 20.
- All the applicants applying for admission in Rider University are outside the US, considered International Students
- All the international students must submit SAT/ACT scores as per University guidelines and submit a Letter of Recommendation with Essay.
- Rider Universityis ranked #38, in Regional schools by US News and =319th, in US College by Times Higher Education
Undergraduate Admission Deadlines:
|EARLY ACTION (Domestic Students)||November 15|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS||MARCH 15|
|TRANSFER STUDENTS||MAY 1|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS||NOVEMBER 1|
|FIRST YEAR AND TRANSFER STUDENTS||DECEMBER 1|
Graduate Admission Deadlines
|FALL (Education Program)||MAY 1|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS(Business Program)||JUNE 1|
|DOMESTIC STUDENTS(Business Program)||JULY 1|
|EDUCATION AND BUSINESS PROGRAMS||DEADLINE|
- Rider University offers programs in 5 academic domains. It includes 27 undergraduate and graduate certifications.
- 17 Online programs
- Rider University offers 71 undergraduates and 40 graduate (both Major and Minor) degree programs in 5 academic units: Business and Economics, Life Science, Social Science, Physical Science, Arts and Humanities and Computer Science.
In response to COVID-19, the University is closely monitoring the situation and preparing campuses accordingly.
- All courses offered: remotely
- Summer I: runs from Monday (May’18) through Wednesday (July’1)
- Summer II: runs from Monday (July’6) through Tuesday(August’18)
Rider University offers 2 summer sessions:
- Fall: early September through mid-December
- Spring: late January through early May
- How to apply: Online or Offline
- Application Fee: $50, paid by Credit Card or by Check
- Documents Required: Transcripts, Essay (Topic requested in Application), One Letter of Recommendation, Proof of Finances, Copies of all Previous Visa and other program-specific requirements.
English Language Proficiency Score
Non-native English speakers must submit proof of English language proficiency by providing Test Scores of TOEFL, IELTS, ITEP, ISE II, and Duolingo. This evidence is required for admission to undergraduate and graduate programs.
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST||MINIMUM TEST SCORE|
|Trinity ISE||II Distinction|
Visa Process for International Students
International applicants can apply for a USA student visa, to study in Rider University. If their applications will get approved, they will be provided with an I-20 form by the university.
Students planning to hold F-1 student Visa should submit the following documents:
- International Student Supplement (Completed by Student, Sponsors, and Bank)
- Supporting Financial documents (Bank statement, Letter of Employment, etc.)
Rider University offers more than 71 Undergraduate programs. To apply for confirmation the understudies need to satisfy the accompanying prerequisites
- Submit Transcripts: Mark sheets, and/or Exam Results from all Secondary and post-secondary school attended(must have Official School Seal and must be translated into English)
- Other Documents: Submit Essay (Topic requested in Application), One Letter of Recommendation, Proof of Finances, Copies of all Previous Visa and/or I-20’s processed(if applicable), SAT/ ACT scores, English proficiency test scores.
- Audition required as a part of the Application process for Westminster College of Arts
Applicants must submit their SAT and Act score (valid for 5 months), along with the application.
|SCORE||SAT MATH||SAT EBRW||SAT Composite||ACT Composite|
Rider University offers in excess of 40 advanced education and endorsement programs in business, training, administration, counselling, psychology, liberal arts and sciences, and music.
- Submit academic records: Official transcripts, mark sheets, graduation certificates, degree certificates and/or exam results from college attended
- List of courses taken and grades received
- Must have an evaluation of your credits by NACES(if the institution was outside the US)
- Applicants must have all bachelor’s degrees from accredited college/university
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Submit Written Personal Statement(minimum 500 words reasons for pursuing graduate study in the area selected)
- Current Resume
- Proof of Finances
- Applicants must submit required information applying for(Graduate Business, Graduate Education, Counseling and Leadership, Graduate Liberal Arts, Graduate Westminster Choir College )-GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT.
*All understudies are required to present their application frames one week preceding the cutoff time.