Loyola Marymount University is a private Jesuit and Marymount university in Los Angeles, California. It was established in 1865, and is known to be the largest Roman Catholic University in terms of enrollment.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- About 60 major and 55 minor undergraduate degree programs, along with 39 master’s degree programs, under seven schools are running in LMU currently. Some of the popular majors are – Management, Marketing, Psychology, Journalism, Communication, Performing Arts, etc.
- On a 150 acre campus, LMU offers residential facility. It includes nine residential halls that can accommodate approximately 1,202 students. The housing application must be filled online, and with a housing fee payment of 400 USD.
Loyola Marymount University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GMAT/GRE|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/Duolingo|
|Application fee||UG- USD 60; Graduate – USD 50|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring – November 1|
How to Apply - Log on to the official website to apply for admission for:
- UG Programs: Apply through Common Application/Coalition Application/LMU Application.
- Graduate Programs: Apply on https://graduatestudies.lmu.edu/account/register?r=https%3a%2f%2fgraduatestudies.lmu.edu%2fapply%2f
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||48,172 USD|
|Room and Board||13,779 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,917 USD|
|Personal Expenses||2,997 USD|
|Direct Loan Fee||70 USD|
The students at LMU are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- The average scholarship value for freshmen varies from 2,000 USD to full tuition fee waiver.
- About 83% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.