Southern California Institute of Architecture is a non-profit private institute which is located in Los Angeles, CA, USA and was founded in 1972. The institute offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees in Architecture.
|UG Application Portal||The Common Application; Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||77%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$67,750|
|Admission Helpdesk||213.613.2200 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- In addition to offering undergraduate and graduate programs, the institute also offers four two summer programs etc.
- No on-campus housing provided to students, they have to live in the Art District or the nearby communities.
Southern California Institute of Architecture Admissions
Intake Season: Fall semester January 15
- Transcripts, Portfolio via slide room
- Test Scores: SAT/ ACT
- English Proficiency Test: TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE
- Application fee: $85 non-refundable
- Additional Requirements: Resume, Letter of Recommendation, Financial Statement
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- To financially support the student’s education, the university provides various options like scholarships, financial aid, student’s aid and more.
Southern California Institute of Architecture Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books & Supplies||6,100|
|Other expenses budget||6,750|
|Total one year cost||67,750|